Cadithro Syrup 30ml
Cadithro 50 MG Description
Cadithro Suspension is an antibiotic medicine effective against various bacterial organisms. It is used to treat various bacterial infections of the body like tonsils, respiratory tract, skin and oth
er parts of the body. It contains roxithromycin as an active ingredient. Roxithromycin interferes with bacterial cell wall formation, thus resulting in the death of the infection-causing bacteria. This medicine is specially designed for use in children and should be used under adult’s supervision
Uses of Cadithro 50 MG
Contraindications of Cadithro 50 MG
- If your child is allergic to roxithromycin or any other ingredient of Cadithro Suspension.
- If your child has severe liver problems.
- If your child is taking medications for migraine (ergot alkaloids).
Side effects of Cadithro 50 MG
Precautions and Warnings of Cadithro 50 MG
Other General Warnings
- Your child has any existing medical conditions, or he/she is born prematurely.
- Your child experiences continuous diarrhoea after taking this medicine.
Mode of Action of Cadithro 50 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Cadithro 50 MG
- Give this medicine to your child as instructed by your doctor.
- Shake it well before use and read the instructions on the bottle before use.
- Do not give it directly from the bottle, use a proper measuring cup or spoon for the exact quantity.
Interactions of Cadithro 50 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Cadithro Suspension works, or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements, or herbals your child is currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction. Also, you should inform your doctor if your child has a planned surgery or vaccination scheduled....
- Especially if your child is taking a medicine used to treat the immune system like cyclosporin.
Storage and disposal of Cadithro 50 MG
- Store Cadithro Suspension in a cool and dry place and away from direct sunlight.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.