C Sora Tube Of 20gm Ointment
By BESTOCHEM FORMULATIONS INDIA LTD
20g Ointment in Tube
Inclusive of all taxes
Out of Stock
7 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
C Sora Tube Of 20gm Ointment Description
C Sora Ointment is a combination of Clobetasol and Salicylic acid. Clobetasol is a steroid and salicylic acid is an antiseptic. It can soften the hard layer of skin. It is used for the treatment of v
arious skin conditions such as eczema, red sores around the nose and mouth (Impetigo), skin damage (Lesions) and red scaly patches (Psoriasis). C Sora Ointment should only be used externally and must not be used for any other skin conditions without consulting your doctor.
|Contains||Clobetasol(0.05 %W/W) + Salicylic Acid(6.0 %W/W)|
|Therapy||DRUGS FOR PSORIASIS|
Check more medicines with composition as Clobetasol(0.05 %W/W) + Salicylic Acid(6.0 %W/W)
Uses of C Sora Tube Of 20gm Ointment
For managing skin problems like eczema, psoriasis, impetigo and dermatitis.
Contraindications of C Sora Tube Of 20gm Ointment
- This medicine contains clobetasol and salicylic acid, any condition which is contraindicated with any of these when taken alone should be considered contraindicated for this combination.
- It should not be used for treating infection in your private parts, face, acne, around mouth and skin perforations.
- If you have any untreated skin infection or skin thinning problem.
- You should not use this cream if you have chickenpox, shingles, warts or any other wounds and skin infections.
- The medicine is not meant for children less than 12 years of age.
Side effects of C Sora Tube Of 20gm Ointment
- Thinning of skin
- Cracks on skin
Precautions and Warnings of C Sora Tube Of 20gm Ointment
Can I apply C Sora Ointment during pregnancy?
C Sora Ointment contains topical steroids which can potentially harm the baby. Therefore, it should be used only under a doctor's supervision. In case you have been prescribed this cream, avoid using it in larger skin areas for a prolonged duration.
Can I apply C Sora Ointment while breastfeeding?
C Sora Ointment can be used by a breastfeeding woman if prescribed by the doctor. It should not be applied to the breast or areas near the breast of a breastfeeding mother as there can be chances of ingestion of this by a breastfed infant.
Can I drive if I have applied C Sora Ointment?
It does not influence your driving ability since it is applied externally on the skin.
Can I consume alcohol with C Sora Ointment Ointment?
No information is available on the interactions of this medicine when taken with alcohol. Alcohol delays healing and make your skin dry. Thus, caution is advised.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You have a history of allergic reactions to any other topical medicine or steroid.
- You experience sudden weight gain, purple stretch marks on arms, breast or stomach, thinning of the skin (Cushing's syndrome).
- You should not use this ointment on open wounds or on a large surface area.
- You are experiencing irritation, dryness, sensitivity on the skin after applying this ointment, discontinue and consult your doctor.
- You should not apply this medicine near the eyes, eyelids, nose or mucous membranes.
- You should not smoke or go near smoke or heat after applying this ointment.
Mode of Action of C Sora Tube Of 20gm Ointment
How Does It Work?
C Sora Ointment works by the combined action of its two components. Clobetasol is a steroid that acts by blocking the synthesis of a chemical substance that is responsible for itching, swelling and redness. Salicylic acid improves the condition of swelling and redness in the skin and helps in shedding the hard skin or dead skin. It also improves the penetration of clobetasol into the skin....
Directions for Use of C Sora Tube Of 20gm Ointment
- Use C Sora Ointment as directed by your doctor and follow all the instructions.
- For external use only, apply it on the healthy skin surface, free from cuts and wounds.
- Wash your hands before and after using C Sora Ointmentunless your hands are the area to be treated.
- Apply a thin layer and rub gently to cover the affected area, for days and time advised by your doctor.
- If you do not see any improvement in your condition within 15 days, you should consult your doctor.
Interactions of C Sora Tube Of 20gm Ointment
Interactions with other medicines
C Sora Ointment is for local application on skin and thus is less likely to interact with other medicines taken orally. However, it may interact with other topically applied medicine. Discuss with your doctor if you are already on another topical medicine. There is limited information available on the interaction of C Sora Ointment with other medicines. However, as C Sora Ointment contains two different components, any interaction with these two components when taken alone may occur with this combination. Be cautious if you are taking antifungal medicines like Itraconazole, Ritonavir which is used in HIV infection. Do not apply any other topical medicine in the area where C Sora Ointment is applied....
Storage and disposal of C Sora Tube Of 20gm Ointment
- Store C Sora Ointment below 30°C.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
- Discard the expired medicine or medicine that is no longer required.
Dosage of C Sora Tube Of 20gm Ointment
C Sora Ointment is for external application, cases of overdose are unlikely. However, upon accidental ingestion, contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital. If you have applied extra quantities of this cream, wipe out the excess of the medicine with a tissue or cotton....
Missed a Dose
If you have missed applying this ointment, apply it as soon as possible. Do not over apply this medicine to compensate for the missed application.
Dr. Arpit Verma
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Dr. Ritu Budania
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What precautions do I need to take before applying C Sora Ointment ointment?
- Do not use it for a longer time than your doctor suggested.
- Do not apply this medicine to windburned or sunburned skin or on open wounds.
- Do not use this medicine in or around the eyes, lips or inside of the nose.
- Wash your hands afterwards to remove any medicine that may remain on them.
Q: For how long do I need to apply C Sora Ointment ointment?
A: Keep using this medicine for the full time of treatment, even if your symptoms begin to clear up after a short time. If you stop using this medicine too soon, your side effects may get worse.
Q: What is the use of C Sora Ointment ointment?
A: It is used for the treatment of skin conditions such as eczema, impetigo, dermatoses and psoriasis.
Q: Can I go out on a sunny day after applying C Sora Ointment ointment?
A: No, sun exposure to conditions like eczema and skin conditions such as dermatoses can worsen the condition. Therefore, avoid direct exposure to sunlight.
Q: I am having a history of rashes with the use of other medicine, should I use C Sora Ointment ointment?
A: C Sora Ointment may also produce rashes to severe allergic reactions in the body. So, it is always advisable to tell your doctor about your medicine allergy history beforehand.
Expires on or After
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed