Buovent Dp 100mg Cap
By KOPRAN PHARMACEUTICALS LIMITED
20 Capsule(s) in Strip
Price to be Updated
Out of Stock
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Buovent Dp 100mg Cap contains Budesonide as its active ingredient. It is used to treat inflammatory bowel disease (a bowel disease that causes inflammation of the digestive tract). Do not take this medicine if you are allergic to it or have any infection. It should be taken as directed by the doctor and in doses and duration as prescribed. Before using this medicine, inform the doctor about your detailed medical history....
Uses of Buovent Dp 100mg Cap
Buovent Dp 100mg Cap is used in treating a type of inflammatory bowel disease (a bowel disease that causes inflammation of the digestive tract).
Contraindications of Buovent Dp 100mg Cap
- If you are allergic to Budesonide or any other ingredients of Buovent Dp 100mg Cap .
- If you are suffering from any infection.
Side effects of Buovent Dp 100mg Cap
- Muscle pain or cramps
- Skin rash or itching
- Altered mood
- Irregular or heavy bleeding during periods
Precautions and Warnings of Buovent Dp 100mg Cap
Can I take Buovent Dp 100mg Cap during pregnancy?
You should consult your doctor before using Buovent Dp 100mg Cap s during pregnancy, as there is limited information about its safety in pregnant women. Your doctor will prescribe you this capsule if considered essential after assessing the benefits over risks.
Can I take Buovent Dp 100mg Cap while breastfeeding?
Buovent Dp 100mg Cap s can be used during breastfeeding. However, it is important to consult the doctor before using any medication while breastfeeding.
Can I drive if I have consumed Buovent Dp 100mg Cap ?
It is not expected that Buovent Dp 100mg Cap s will affect your ability to drive or operate machines.
Can I consume alcohol with Buovent Dp 100mg Cap ?
There is no known interaction between alcohol and Buovent Dp 100mg Cap s. However, it is essential to consult your physician if you have a habit of regular drinking.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You suffer from any liver problems.
- You have high blood pressure or tuberculosis.
- You are having diabetes.
- You suffer from osteoporosis (a condition causing bones to become weak or brittle).
- You have glaucoma or cataracts.
- You have stomach ulcers.
- You have a family history of diabetes or glaucoma.
- You or any family member has had any problems with mental health.
- You are scheduled to have surgery or operation. Inform your doctor that you are on treatment with Buovent Dp 100mg Cap .
- You need to avoid people who have chickenpox or measles while you are taking this medicine.
- Buovent Dp 100mg Cap is not recommended for children.
Mode of Action of Buovent Dp 100mg Cap
How Does It Work?
Budesonide is a steroid that works inside the intestines, reducing the action of certain substances that cause inflammation.
Directions for Use of Buovent Dp 100mg Cap
Buovent Dp 100mg Cap s should be taken as directed by your doctor. Swallow it whole with a glass of water. Do not cut, open or chew the capsule. It would be best if you took it at a fixed time for optimal results. Do not consume it more than that prescribed by your doctor....
Interactions of Buovent Dp 100mg Cap
Interactions with other medicines
- Buovent Dp 100mg Cap may interact with other medicines. Discuss with your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbal preparations you are taking. Also, inform your doctor if you have a planned surgery or vaccination scheduled....
- Concomitant use of Buovent Dp 100mg Cap along with medicines like Ketoconazole, itraconazole (used to treat fungal infections), ritonavir, nelfinavir (used in HIV infection) should be avoided as it may alter its effect....
- Certain oral contraceptives and hormone replacement therapy (medicines containing oestrogen) should be used cautiously along with the Buovent Dp 100mg Cap .
- Other medicines like Cholestyramine (used to reduce blood cholesterol), Carbamazepine (used to treat fits or convulsions), steroid medicines like prednisolone or dexamethasone should be used with caution....
Interactions with food items
Avoid having grapefruit juice while taking Buovent Dp 100mg Cap s as it can alter the way this capsule works.
Storage and disposal of Buovent Dp 100mg Cap
Buovent Dp 100mg Cap s should be stored at room temperature, protected from moisture and heat. Keep them out of the reach and sight of children and pets.
Dosage of Buovent Dp 100mg Cap
Seek medical help if you feel you have taken too much of Buovent Dp 100mg Cap s.
Missed a Dose
In case you’ve missed any dose of Buovent Dp 100mg Cap , take it as soon as you remember. If it is almost time for the next dose, skip the missed dose. Avoid taking a double dose to compensate for the missed one....
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What is the use of Buovent Dp 100mg Cap ?
A: Buovent Dp 100mg Cap is used to treat a type of inflammatory bowel disease (a bowel disease that causes inflammation of the digestive tract).
Q: How many Buovent Dp 100mg Cap s can I take in a day?
A: It varies among individuals and your doctor will prescribe you after accessing your condition.
Q: How should I take Buovent Dp 100mg Cap ?
A: Take Buovent Dp 100mg Cap s as directed by your doctor. Swallow it whole with a glass of water. Do not miss any dose or take it more than that prescribed by the doctor.
Q: Can I stop taking Buovent Dp 100mg Cap if symptoms of allergy go away?
A: No, you should take Buovent Dp 100mg Cap for the duration prescribed by your doctor, stopping this in between the treatment may worsen your condition.
- Entocort 3mg Capsules - Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 18 May 2022]
- Entocort 3mg Capsules - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 18 May 2022]
- Lactmed. Budesonide [Internet]. Ncbi.nlm.nih.gov. 2021 [cited 18 May 2022]
- CDSCO. Budesonide [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2021 [cited 18 May 2022]
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.