Bren 600mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
Bren 600 MG Description
Bren Tablet contains ibuprofen as its active ingredient. It is a pain killer (analgesic) used mainly to provide relief from various pain and inflammation. Thus, this medicine is helpful in treating c
onditions like rheumatoid arthritis, joint, back, muscle and headache. It is also used for the management of dental, periods and post-surgery pain. This medicine should be used cautiously in children and the elderly.
Uses of Bren 600 MG
Contraindications of Bren 600 MG
- If you are allergic to ibuprofen, aspirin, any other medicines of the NSAID group or any other ingredients of Bren Tablet.
- If you have experienced bleeding from the stomach, have stomach ulcers or bleeding from the stomach or gut.
- If you have an increased bleeding tendency.
- If you suffer from severe heart, kidney or liver failure.
- If you are pregnant (last 3 months).
Side effects of Bren 600 MG
- Abdominal pain
- Runny nose
- Breathing difficulty
Precautions and Warnings of Bren 600 MG
Other General Warnings
- You have stomach-related problems like bleeding from the stomach and ulcers (ulcerative colitis, Crohn's disease) or bleeding disorders.
- You have a history of allergic problems, asthma, etc.
- You have heart-related problems, diabetes.
- You have a serious disease of the kidney or liver.
- You suffer from autoimmune disorders like systemic lupus erythematosus (risk of aseptic meningitis), mixed connective tissue disorders.
- You are pregnant or are planning to get pregnant.
- Use this medicine with caution in the case of children and the elderly.
Mode of Action of Bren 600 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Bren 600 MG
- Take Bren Tablet as directed by your doctor.
- The medicine is taken orally and may be taken with or without food, as a whole with a sufficient amount of water.
Interactions of Bren 600 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Bren works, or Bren Tablet itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements, or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
- Especially if you are taking medicines (disease class from the drug interaction) for eg. to treat high blood pressure, heart failure, high/abnormal cholesterol levels, blood thinners, anti-infectives, anti-diabetics, anti-asthmatics, pain killers, immunomodulatory medicines or medicines for the brain-related disorder....
- Medicines to prevent blood clot such as warfarin should be used cautiously as it increases the risk of bleeding.
Storage and disposal of Bren 600 MG
- Store it below 25°C, in a cool and dry place.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
Dosage of Bren 600 MG
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Can Bren Tablet cause stomach pain?
Q: Can Bren Tablet be used to treat headache?
- Brufen 400 mg Tablets - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 11 May 2022]
- Brufen 400 mg Tablets - Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 11 May 2022]
- CDSCO [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2022 [cited 11 May 2022]
- Ibuprofen [Internet]. Ncbi.nlm.nih.gov. 2022 [cited 11 May 2022]