Bell Pino Atrin Bottle Of 5ml Eye Drops
By BELL PHARMA PRIVATE LIMITED
5ml Eye Drop in Bottle
Inclusive of all taxes
7 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Bell Pino Atrin 1 % Description
Bell Pino Atrin Eye Drop contains atropine as an active ingredient. It is used for treating inflammation (swelling, redness, etc) in the eyes and is also used to dilate the pupil of the eye. Do not u
se the medicine if you are allergic to it or are suffering from high pressure inside the eyes. You should use the medicine only under medical supervision and as instructed by the doctor.
|You Save||₹5.42 (15% on MRP)|
|Uses||Eye swelling and inflammation|
|Side effects||Local irritation, pricking or chilling in eyes, swelling in eyes|
Check more medicines with composition as Atropine(1.0 %)
1 Brand Alternate(s)
Contains same composition as Bell Pino Atrin Bottle Of 5ml Eye Drops
- Atropine Eye Drops 10mlBy Jawa Pharmaceutical Pvt Ltd10ml Eye Drop in BottleMRP 39.94₹ 35.9541.37% CHEAPER₹ 3.6/Millilitre
Uses of Bell Pino Atrin 1 %
- Bell Pino Atrin Eye Drop is used to treat inflammation (swelling, redness, etc) in the eyes.
- It is used to dilate the pupil of an eye before an eye examination.
Contraindications of Bell Pino Atrin 1 %
- If you are allergic to atropine or other ingredients of Bell Pino Atrin Eye Drop.
- If you suffer from high pressure inside the eyes (glaucoma).
Side effects of Bell Pino Atrin 1 %
- Eye discomfort
- Pricking or chilling in the eye
- Swelling in the eye
Precautions and Warnings of Bell Pino Atrin 1 %
Can I instill Bell Pino Atrin Eye Drop during pregnancy?
As there is limited information about the safety of the medicine during pregnancy, the medicine should only be used if prescribed by a doctor.
Can I instill Bell Pino Atrin Eye Drop while breastfeeding?
Be cautious while breastfeeding during the treatment because prolonged use of the medicine might reduce milk production but it does not affect the breastfed baby.
Can I drive if I have instilled Bell Pino Atrin Eye Drop?
The medicine may cause blurred vision. Avoid driving or operating machines until the vision is clear.
Can I consume alcohol with Bell Pino Atrin Eye Drop?
There is no known interaction of the medicine with alcohol, but it is important to consult the physician if you have a habit of consuming alcohol regularly.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You use contact lenses in your daily life.
- You may experience temporarily impaired vision.
- You have a history of heart problems like a fast heartbeat.
- You may have dark-coloured eyes, thus avoid excess dosage.
- You may suffer from high pressure inside the eyes, as much caution is required.
- You may suffer from fever, as Bell Pino Atrin Eye Drop may raise the temperature so it should be used cautiously.
Mode of Action of Bell Pino Atrin 1 %
How Does It Work?
Bell Pino Atrin Eye Drop acts by relaxing the muscles in the eyes and enlarge the pupil and making the eye examination easier. It reduces the swelling and pain in the eyes.
Directions for Use of Bell Pino Atrin 1 %
- Use Bell Pino Atrin Eye Drop as instructed by the doctor.
- Follow directions carefully & do not miss doses.
- Wash hands thoroughly before and after applying.
- Close the eyes for 2-3 minutes and do not blink or squeeze.
- Avoid touching the eyes with the dropper and it must be kept clean.
- Wipe excess liquid from the face with a tissue.
- Use the exact number of drops recommended.
Interactions of Bell Pino Atrin 1 %
Interactions with other medicines
- Simultaneous use of other eye medicine may delay the absorption of Bell Pino Atrin Eye Drop.
- The use of high osmolarity solutions may affect the activity of the medicine.
- You should always tell the doctor if you are taking other medicines, herbal preparations and supplements to avoid any interactions.
Storage and disposal of Bell Pino Atrin 1 %
- Store Bell Pino Atrin Eye Drop below 25°C at a clean and dry place, protected from moisture, sunlight and heat.
- Keep the medicine away from children and pets.
- Do not use the medicine if you notice the contents are of a different colour or if particles are present.
Dosage of Bell Pino Atrin 1 %
Symptoms of overdose may include irregular heartbeat, confusion, restlessness, unusual muscle movements, fits or hallucinations. If you think you have used too much of the medicine, then contact the doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital....
Missed a Dose
Avoid double dose to compensate for a missed one. If you missed the dose, take the next dose as soon as you remember.
Dr. Nikita Toshi
BDS (Bachelor of Dental Surgery)
Dr. Ritu Budania
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Do I need to take precautions during the treatment with Bell Pino Atrin Eye Drop?
- You should wash the hands properly before and after the use of eye drops.
- Heart patients should be more careful during the use of eye drops, as it may alter the heartbeat.
- The eye drops should be discarded after 4-weeks of opening.
- Try not to touch the dropper and should be kept out of reach of children and pets.
- Atropine Eye Drops BP 1.0% w/v Vistatropine Eye Drops 1.0% w/v - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 10 May 2021]
- Atropine [Internet]. Ncbi.nlm.nih.gov. 2021 [cited 10 May 2021]
- Minims Atropine Sulphate 1%w/v, Eye drops solution | Patient Info | Bausch Health Ireland Ltd. | Medicines.ie [Internet]. Medicines.ie. 2021 [cited 10 May 2021]
BELL PINO ATRIN
Country of Origin
Expires on or After
Other Products from this Brand
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed