Bakflex A Tablet
By INTAS PHARMACEUTICALS LTD
10 Tablet(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
7 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Bakflex A Tablet Description
Bakflex A Tab contains a combination of Aceclofenac and Thiocolchicoside.
|Contains||Aceclofenac(100.0 Mg) + Thiocolchicoside(4.0 Mg)|
Check more medicines with composition as Aceclofenac(100.0 Mg) + Thiocolchicoside(4.0 Mg)
9 Generic Alternate(s)
Contains same composition as Bakflex A Tablet
- Aceclotrue Th Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Avighna Medicare Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 169.00₹ 133.5114.2% CHEAPER₹ 13.35/Tablet
- Thioflex 4mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Capital Pharma10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 228.00₹ 228.00₹ 22.8/Tablet
- Thiospas A 4mg Strip Of 15 TabletsBy Abbott Healthcare Pvt Ltd15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 406.39₹ 345.43₹ 23.03/Tablet
- Endeavours Miofree A 4mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Lupin10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 234.50₹ 215.75₹ 21.58/Tablet
- Zerodol Th 4mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Ipca Laboratories10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 229.80₹ 195.33₹ 19.53/Tablet
- Laxodol Mr Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Nsv Lifecare Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 199.00₹ 199.00₹ 19.9/Tablet
- Zix Mr 4mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Jenburkt Pharmaceuticals10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 239.75₹ 203.79₹ 20.38/Tablet
- Neorelax A 4mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Meyer Organics Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 185.00₹ 157.25₹ 15.73/Tablet
- Topnac Th Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Systopic Laboratories10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 98.00₹ 83.3046.47% CHEAPER₹ 8.33/Tablet
Uses of Bakflex A Tablet
It is used to treat the pain caused by muscle spasms.
Contraindications of Bakflex A Tablet
- If you are allergic to Aceclofenac, Thiocolchicoside or any of the ingredient of this medicine
- If you have a history of serious allergies like asthma, skin rashes, swelling, etc. in response to painkillers
- If you have or had stomach bleeding problems due to painkillers
- If you have kidney and liver failure
- If you have heart problems or heart failure
- If you are losing blood or have bleeding disorders
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding
- If you are a woman of childbearing age and not using contraception
- This medicine may impair your fertility thus should not be used by women trying to conceive
Side effects of Bakflex A Tablet
- Stomach pain
- Stomach bleeds
- Mouth ulcer
- Skin allergies
Precautions and Warnings of Bakflex A Tablet
Can I take Bakflex A Tab during pregnancy?
This medicine should not be used for pregnant women as it can lead to malformations, congenital disabilities, kidney and heart problems in the growing baby. It can also delay the labour and cause bleeding defects in pregnant women. Consult your doctor for further information on the use of this medicine during pregnancy.
Can I take Bakflex A Tab while breastfeeding?
This medicine passes into breast milk. Thus, breastfeeding is not recommended when you are taking this medicine. It can harm the baby.
Can I drive if I have consumed Bakflex A Tab?
You may experience dizziness, drowsiness, tiredness or visual disturbance after taking this medicine. It is advised not to drive if you are experiencing any of these symptoms.
Can I consume alcohol with Bakflex A Tab?
It would be best if you avoid the intake of alcohol. It may affect your brain and you may feel dizzy, difficulty in breathing, slow heart rate and drowsiness.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- If you are suffering from lung disorders like asthma, this medicine can worsen it
- If you have heart and associated problems like heart failure, low blood pressure and bleeding in the brain
- If you have a kidney and liver function problem
- If you are suffering from cardiovascular disorders like high blood pressure, diabetes, etc.
- If you have stomach ulcers and bleeding problem
- If you have SLE
- If you have serious allergy problems and skin-related allergic reaction
- If you are trying to conceive a baby, this medicine should not be used in such cases
- If you have a history of any kind of blood disorder like anaemia
- If you are supposed to take this medicine for a prolonged time, it can affect liver and kidney functions
- If you have diarrhoea after taking this medicine, you should stop this medicine immediately
- If you experience fits or are prone to get fits
Mode of Action of Bakflex A Tablet
How Does It Work?
This medicine works by inhibiting the synthesis of prostaglandins which is responsible for pain and swelling. It relaxes muscle spasms and helps in alleviating muscle stiffness.
Directions for Use of Bakflex A Tablet
Take this medicine as a whole with a sufficient amount of water preferably with or after meals.
Interactions of Bakflex A Tablet
Interactions with other medicines
- This medicine contains a combination of Aceclofenac and Thiocolchicoside. Thus any interaction associated with any one of these can happen with this combination
- Increased risk of stomach bleeding, if you take other pain killers, steroids, antidepressants like Fluoxetine or Clopidogrel along with this medicine
- This medicine interferes with the way medicines for high blood pressure works like Enalapril, Captopril and water pill
- Concomitant use of Cyclosporine and Tacrolimus (used in organ transplant) can lead to serious kidney damage
- There is an increased risk of bleeding if this medicine is taken along with other medicines like Warfarin
- You may experience fluctuations in blood sugar if you are taking anti-diabetic medicines like Glimepiride or Metformin
- Do not take Bakflex A Tab, if you have taken Mifepristone lately (within 2 weeks)
- This medicine can worsen the heart failure problem if taken with medicine for heart failure like Digoxin
- You may experience fits if you are taking antibiotics like Ciprofloxacin, Norfloxacin and Ofloxacin
- Other medicines like Lithium, Methotrexate and Zidovudine
- Medicines used to treat anxiety and pain like Clonazepam, Zolpidem and Alprazolam
Storage and disposal of Bakflex A Tablet
- Store below 30°C protected from moisture
Dosage of Bakflex A Tablet
- An overdose of this medicine may lead to serious kidney and liver problems
- Symptoms of overdose include headache, nausea, vomiting, stomach pain and discomfort, stomach bleeding, mental disturbances, excitation, coma, drowsiness, dizziness, ringing sound in ears, low blood pressure, breathing problems, fainting and sometimes fits...
- In case of an overdose, contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital.
Missed a Dose
If you missed a dose of this medicine, take it as soon as you remember. If it's time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule. Do not take a double dose of this medicine to compensate for the missed one....
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Being a diabetic, do I need to take any precautions before taking this medicine?
A: Yes, you may experience an episode of low blood glucose. If you experience headaches, irritability, sweating, hunger pangs, increased heart beats and dizziness, immediately consume juice or sugar. Inform the same to your doctor as you may require a change in dose of diabetes medicine.
Q: Can I take my regular painkillers along with this medicine?
A: No, it is not safe. You should consult a doctor because concomitant use of painkillers can cause side effects.
Country of Origin
Expires on or After
Other Products from this Brand
Does Masturbation Cause Weight Loss? Debunking Sexual Health Misconceptions
Key Highlights: Introduction Masturbation has many myths around it. One such myth claims it can lead to weight loss. There may be some truth to the energy spent during the act. Whether it leads to weight loss is what will be discussed in this article. We will also debunk any misunderstandings, talk about other ways
Foods That Fight Nausea During Pregnancy: Guide For Expecting Mothers
Key Highlights: Introduction The journey of pregnancy is beautiful but one filled with challenges. A very common problem that most women face is nausea or morning sickness. This blog talks about foods that may help fight nausea during pregnancy. This information may help make your journey more pleasant. As you read on, you’ll come across
What Causes Morning Wood: A Scientific Explanation
Key Highlights: Introduction Morning wood is also known as nocturnal penile tumescence. It’s a phenomenon that many men routinely experience. It doesn’t matter how old men are and it’s not related to sexual arousal. By understanding what causes it, you may be better prepared to take the necessary steps to cope with it. In this
Jalapeno Pepper: Exploring Its Research-Backed Health Benefits
Key Highlights: Introduction Do you love adding extra jalapenos on your pizza? Of course you do! This variety of chili pepper can really enhance the taste of pizzas, burgers, subs and everything else! That’s largely because of its spicy flavor! Jalapeno peppers are loved worldwide because of their fiery spice and many health perks. These
Blackstrap Molasses: Uncovering Its Health Benefits and Uses
Key Highlights: Introduction Blackstrap molasses is the thick, inky syrup, seen by many as a better choice than refined sugar. While being a sweet byproduct of sugar making, it also carries multiple good nutrients. These may do good things to boost our wellness. A rising number of people are turning to blackstrap molasses. They see
Bladderwrack: Discovering Its Research-Based Health Benefits
Key Highlights: Introduction to Bladderwrack For ages, people have turned to bladderwrack (also known as Fucus vesiculosus, a type of brown seaweed that grows in the Baltic Sea, Atlantic Ocean, and North Pacific Ocean. The whole plant is used as medicine), which is rich in nutrients. Planning to eat it? There could be health benefits
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.