Atorsave Ez 20mg Tablet
Atorsave Ez 20mg Tablet Description
Atorsave Ez Tablet contains atorvastatin and ezetimibe as active ingredients. It is used to treat high levels of cholesterol in the body, also known as hypercholesterolemia. This medicine acts by low
ring the cholesterol level in the body, thereby preventing further complications. Take Atorsave Ez as advised by your doctor. Do not stop taking this medicine on your own.
- Tonact Ez 20mg Tablets 15'sBy Lupin15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 486.65₹ 413.65₹ 27.58/Tablet
- Lipi Ez 20mg TabletBy Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 304.00₹ 258.40₹ 25.84/Tablet
Uses of Atorsave Ez 20mg Tablet
Contraindications of Atorsave Ez 20mg Tablet
- If you are allergic to atorvastatin, ezetimibe or any other ingredients of Atorsave Ez Tablet.
- If you have liver disease or persistent increase in liver enzymes.
- If you are pregnant or a breastfeeding woman.
Side effects of Atorsave Ez 20mg Tablet
- Abdominal pain
- Muscle pain
Precautions and Warnings of Atorsave Ez 20mg Tablet
Other General Warnings
- You have or had kidney, liver or heart disease.
- You or your family has a history of muscle disorder or muscle spasm and condition due to Atorsave Ez.
- You have a thyroid disease.
- You are an elderly person.
- You experience any undesired side effects after taking this Tablet.
- You are on any other medicines.
- You have diabetes or lung disease.
- Atorsave Ez should not be used in children below 18 years of age.
Mode of Action of Atorsave Ez 20mg Tablet
How Does It Work?
- Ezetimibe acts by blocking the cholesterol absorption receptor present in the small intestine leading to a decrease in absorption of cholesterol to the liver and thereby reducing liver cholesterol storage....
- Atorvastatin inhibits the enzyme HMG-CoA reductase, which is responsible for the production of cholesterol. Thereby, helping in lowering the bad cholesterol levels (LDL) and boosting the production of good cholesterol....
Directions for Use of Atorsave Ez 20mg Tablet
- You should take Atorsave Ez Tablet regularly at a fixed time and as directed by your doctor.
- This medicine can be taken with or without food.
- Do not take this medicine in larger or smaller amounts or for longer than that recommended.
Interactions of Atorsave Ez 20mg Tablet
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Atorsave Ez works or Atorsave Ez Tablet itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interactions.
- Especially if you are taking anti-HIV medicines, antibiotics or antifungal medicines, anti-convulsant, blood thinners, antacids, antihypertensive medicines, painkillers, etc.
Interactions with food items
Storage and disposal of Atorsave Ez 20mg Tablet
- Store below 30°C in a cool and dry place.
- Keep the medication away from moisture and direct sunlight.
- Keep away from children and pets.
- Do not flush the unused tablets or discard them in household waste.