Amlokind At 50mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
Amlokind AT tablet is a blood pressure-lowering medicine. It is used for the management of high blood pressure. This medicine is also helpful in managing heart-related chest pain called angina. High
lood pressure is a critical health condition that if not treated well can lead to other health-related complications. Untreated high blood pressure may also affect other parts of the body such as the brain, heart, blood vessels, and kidneys. Angina is a condition of reduced blood flow to the heart characterised by chest pain, tightness and squeezing in the chest radiating towards the shoulders, arms, and neck. Amlokind AT tablet contains a combination of atenolol and amlodipine as the active substances. It works by lowering the blood pressure, heart rate, and contractility of heart muscles. This helps reduce pressure inside blood vessels and allows the heart to pump efficiently Take this medicine in the exact dose and duration as recommended by your doctor. Amlokind AT tablet can be taken with or without food. You should not take more than the prescribed dose. Do not stop taking this medicine on your own. Do not take this medicine if you are allergic to any of its components. Before starting Amlokind AT tablet, inform your doctor if you are pregnant, planning on becoming pregnant, or breastfeeding and about your complete medical history. Also, inform the doctor about all other medicines and supplements you take.
|You Save||₹5.42 (20% on MRP)|
|Contains||Amlodipine(5.0 Mg) + Atenolol(50.0 Mg)|
|Uses||High blood pressure, heart related chest pain|
|Side effects||Sleepiness, dizziness, headache, hot flushes|
- Amlopump At Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Avighna Medicare Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 55.00₹ 36.85₹ 3.69/Tablet
- Amlip At Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Cipla Gx10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 72.60₹ 50.82₹ 5.08/Tablet
- Aginal At Tablets 15'sBy Alembic Pharmaceuticals Ltd15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 102.30₹ 71.61₹ 4.77/Tablet
- Avacard At Strip Of 14 TabletsBy Ranbaxy Laboratories (sun Pharma)14 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 94.50₹ 66.15₹ 4.73/Tablet
- Wellamo At Tablet 14'sBy Leeford Healthcare Ltd14 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 50.68₹ 43.08₹ 3.08/Tablet
- Amlopres At 50mg Strip Of 15 TabletsBy Cipla Limited15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 148.59₹ 126.30₹ 8.42/Tablet
- Stamlo Beta 50mg Strip Of 15 TabletsBy Dr Reddy's Laboratories Ltd15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 200.00₹ 170.00₹ 11.33/Tablet
- Amodep At Strip Of 15 TabletsBy Fdc Limited15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 38.50₹ 32.72₹ 2.18/Tablet
- Amlopin At Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Usv Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 85.50₹ 72.67₹ 7.27/Tablet
- Amlopres At 50mg Bottle Of 30 TabletsBy Cipla Limited30 Tablet(s) in BottleMRP 275.24₹ 233.95₹ 7.8/Tablet
Uses of AMLOKIND AT 50MG STRIP OF 10 TABLETS
- High blood pressure
- Angina pectoris (heart related chest pain)
Contraindications of AMLOKIND AT 50MG STRIP OF 10 TABLETS
- If you are allergic to this amlodipine, atenolol or any of the ingredient of Amlokind AT.
- If you have any heart disorder like heart failure problem, irregular heartbeat and heart blockage.
- If you have a hormone-secreting tumour in the adrenal gland (Pheochromocytoma).
- If you are suffering from metabolic acidosis, a condition when the body produces so much acid.
- If you have a blood circulation problem due to which affects the blood supply to different body parts.
- If you have low blood pressure and slow heart rate problem.
- If you have experienced shock due to heart attack.
Side effects of AMLOKIND AT 50MG STRIP OF 10 TABLETS
- Hot flushes
Precautions and Warnings of AMLOKIND AT 50MG STRIP OF 10 TABLETS
Other General Warnings
- You have a liver or kidney problem.
- You experience that your heart condition is getting worse.
- You are an older person, pregnant or breastfeeding.
- You are suffering from respiratory tract infections like asthma or obstruction of airways.
- You have a planned surgery or operation.
- You are suffering from high or low blood sugar level.
- During treatment, you develop a thyroid disorder.
Directions for Use of AMLOKIND AT 50MG STRIP OF 10 TABLETS
- Take Amlokind-AT as a whole with a sufficient amount of water with or without food.
- Try to take this medicine at the same time every day for better blood pressure control.
Storage and disposal of AMLOKIND AT 50MG STRIP OF 10 TABLETS
- Store this medicine at room temperature. Protect it from direct sunlight and moisture.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
Dosage of AMLOKIND AT 50MG STRIP OF 10 TABLETS
- Symptoms of overdose of Amlokind-AT Tablets include laziness, a respiratory disorder like wheezing sound, low blood pressure, constriction of airways, and low blood sugar level.
- In case of an overdose, contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital.
Missed a Dose
- Do not take a double dose if you have missed a dose, take the next dose as soon as you remember.
- It would be best if you never miss a dose of blood pressure medicine as it can lead to serious side effects like sudden fall in blood pressure and associated symptoms such as fainting, lightheadedness, dizziness, dehydration, etc....
Mode of Action of AMLOKIND AT 50MG STRIP OF 10 TABLETS
How Does It Work?
- Atenolol works by blocking the certain natural chemicals in your body, like epinephrine, to the heart and blood vessels which ultimately helps in lowering heart rate, blood pressure and strain on the heart....
- Amlodipine works by relaxing and widening the blood vessels, thereby facilitating blood circulation and lowering blood pressure.
Interactions of AMLOKIND AT 50MG STRIP OF 10 TABLETS
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Amlokind-AT tablet works, or the medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Inform the doctor of medicines, supplements, or herbals you are taking or might take to avoid possible interaction.
- You may experience an excess drop in blood pressure if you are taking any other blood pressure-lowering medicine, antifungal medicines, and antibiotics with Amlokind-AT tablet.
- Medicines used to modify the immune response such as cyclosporin and tacrolimus when taken along can give you side effects of former medicine, inform your doctor.
- Medicines that are used for irregular heartbeats like amiodarone and disopyramide if taken along with Amlokind-AT can lead to a drop in blood pressure and slow heartbeat. Simultaneous use should be avoided....
- Medicine that is used as a muscle relaxant called Dantrolene if taken along can lead to serious heart-related problems.
- Other medicines like lithium used for psychiatric disorders, painkillers like ibuprofen, celecoxib, and medicine used to maintain cholesterol levels like simvastatin and digoxin used for heart failure should be used cautiously....
Interactions with food items
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: For how long do I need to take Amlokind-AT Tablet?
Q: What precautions should I follow to control my high blood pressure?
Q: What is the difference between Amlokind-AT and Amlokind-5 tablet?
Q: What are the side effects of Amlokind-AT Tablet?
Q: How much time does it take for Amlokind-AT Tablet to start working?
Q: What is the composition of Amlokind-AT?
Q: Can I stop taking the Amlokind-AT tablet if I feel well?
Q: Can the Amlokind-AT table make me feel dizzy?
- CDSCO [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2022 [cited 17 August 2022]
- AMLOPRES AT Tablets [Internet]. Ciplamed.com. 2022 [cited 17 August 2022]
- Amlodipine 5mg tablets - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 17 August 2022]
- Amlodipine 5mg tablets - Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 17 August 2022]
- Atenolol Tablets BP 50mg - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 17 August 2022]
- Atenolol Tablets BP 50mg - Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 17 August 2022]
Other Products from this Brand
- Amlokind At 5 50 Mg Strip Of 15 Tablets
- Amlokind 5 Mg Strip Of 15 Tablets
- Amlokind L Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Amlokind 2 5 Mg Strip Of 30 Tablets
- Amlokind H Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Amlokind 10 Mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Amlokind Beta 50 Mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Amlokind Beta 25 Mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Amlokind 5 Mg Strip Of 10 Tablets