Almox Dt 125mg Tablet
Almox Dt 125 MG Description
Almox Dt Tablet is an antibiotic medicine for children. It is used to treat various bacterial infections such as infection of the lungs, airways, tonsils and throat, skin and urinary tract infections
. It contains amoxicillin as an active ingredient. It works by stopping the growth and multiplication of bacteria. Before giving this medicine to your children inform your doctor if your child is allergic to antibiotics or has experienced any allergic reactions after taking antibiotics. Give this medicine as prescribed and for the prescribed duration to your child. Do not give this medicine to your child for a viral infection such as cold and flu. Always complete the course of antibiotic medicine for your child, not completing the course of antibiotics or missing any dose of antibiotics can fail the therapy.
Uses of Almox Dt 125 MG
Contraindications of Almox Dt 125 MG
- If your child is allergic to amoxicillin or any other components of this Almox Dt Tablet.
- If your child has a history of any allergic reactions to penicillins or cephalosporins. If you are not sure which are these medicines ask your doctor.
Side effects of Almox Dt 125 MG
- Skin rash
- Skin itching
Precautions and Warnings of Almox Dt 125 MG
Other General Warnings
- Your child experiences any allergic symptoms after taking this medicine.
- Your child has kidney disease as dose adjustments are required. Individuals with kidney problems may experience fits or seizures.
- Your child has difficulty in passing urine or are unable to urinate.
- Your child has a glandular fever, you may experience symptoms like fever, extreme tiredness, sore throat and swollen glands.
- Your child is suffering from watery or bloody diarrhoea, fever, even if this occurs days after stopping this medicine, immediately consult a doctor.
Mode of Action of Almox Dt 125 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Almox Dt 125 MG
- Almox Dt Tablet should be given to a child as directed by the doctor under an adult's supervision.
Interactions of Almox Dt 125 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way the Almox Dt Tablet works or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
- Especially, if your child is taking other anti-infective medicines, it may also interfere with certain clinical tests.
Storage and disposal of Almox Dt 125 MG
- Store it below 25°C in a cool and dry place.
- Keep it away from children and pets.