Acithroc 250mg Tablets
Acithroc 250 MG Description
Acithroc Tablet is an antibiotic and is used to treat various types of bacterial infections of the ears, skin, throat, urinary tract, etc. It contains azithromycin as its active ingredient. This medi
cine should be taken as directed by the doctor and in doses and duration as prescribed. It can be taken with or without food. Before using Acithroc Tablet inform your doctor if you are pregnant, planning a pregnancy or breastfeeding and about your detailed medical history.
- Aznicy 250mg Strip Of 6 TabletsBy Threpsi Solutions Pvt Ltd6 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 71.00₹ 60.35₹
- Azincure 250mg Strip Of 6 TabletsBy Avighna Medicare Pvt Ltd6 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 71.00₹ 60.35₹
- Aziford 250mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Leeford Healthcare Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 118.40₹ 100.64₹
- Ozzymycin 250mg TabletsBy Henry Pharmaceuticals6 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 71.00₹ 60.35₹
- Azeetop 250 Tablet 10 No'sBy Healing Pharma India Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 118.90₹ 101.06₹
- Zathrin 250mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Fdc Limited10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 131.00₹ 131.00₹
- Azifast 250mg TabletBy Ipca Laboratories6 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 78.74₹ 66.93₹
- Azibrand 250mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Overseas Healthcare Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 118.49₹ 118.49₹
- Laz 250mg TabletBy Genix6 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 68.25₹ 68.25₹
- Macrozac 250mg TabletBy Linux Laboratories6 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 70.90₹ 70.90₹
Uses of Acithroc 250 MG
Contraindications of Acithroc 250 MG
Side effects of Acithroc 250 MG
- Stomach pain
Precautions and Warnings of Acithroc 250 MG
Other General Warnings
- You develop any allergic reactions after taking Acithroc Tablet.
- You have heart problems or abnormal heart rhythms.
- You have problems with your liver or kidney.
- You suffer from any mental health problems.
- You have a condition that causes muscle weakness (myasthenia gravis).
- You experience severe and persistent diarrhoea after taking Acithroc Tablet.
- You have low levels of potassium or magnesium in your blood.
Mode of Action of Acithroc 250 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Acithroc 250 MG
- Acithroc Tablet should be taken as directed by your doctor.
- Swallow it as a whole with a glass of water, with or without food. Do not cut, break or chew the medicine.
- Take it at a fixed time for optimal results, and do not consume it more than that prescribed by your doctor.
- Complete the course of this antibiotic medicine as prescribed by your doctor.
Interactions of Acithroc 250 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Acithroc Tablet works, or Acithroc Tablet itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements, or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
- Medicines used to manage stomach acid such as antacids should be taken with a minimum gap of at least one hour with Acithroc Tablet.
- Medicines used for migraine, and headaches such as ergotamine should not be used concomitantly.
- You may experience irregular heart rhythm if you are taking medicines like cisapride that are used to treat gastric reflux diseases.
- Medicine used during heart failure like digoxin, a medicine used to treat gout, like colchicine, immune system modifying medicine like cyclosporin, medicines used to stop blood clotting like warfarin, anti-allergic medicine like astemizole, should be used cautiously....
Storage and disposal of Acithroc 250 MG
- Store Acithroc Tablet at room temperature, away from direct sunlight, moisture or heat.
- Keep them away from children and pets.
- Do not take this medicine after the expiry date, which is mentioned on the pack.
Dosage of Acithroc 250 MG
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What is the use of Acithroc Tablet?
Q: Are there any side effects with Acithroc Tablet?
Q: Can I take Acithroc Tablet for throat infection or cough?
Q: Can I stop taking Acithroc Tablet if I start feeling better, and my symptoms are gone?
Q: Can I take Acithroc Tablet for fever?
Q: What is the composition of Acithroc Tablet?
- Azithromycin 500mg Tablets - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 5 May 2022]
- Azithromycin 500mg Tablets - Patient information leaflet (PIL) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 5 May 2022]
- Azithromycin - Product Monograph [Internet]. Pdf.hres.ca. 2021 [cited 5 May 2022]
- Azithromycin [Internet]. Ncbi.nlm.nih.gov. 2021 [cited 5 May 2022]
- CDSCO [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2021 [cited 5 May 2022]