Aceforce Mr Tablet
Aceforce Mr Tablet Description
Aceforce Mr Tablet is a combination medicine used for symptomatic treatment of painful muscle spasms and to reduce swelling and inflammation of joints and bones. It consists of three medicines, acecl
ofenac, paracetamol and chlorzoxazone as active ingredients. It is also used to relieve pain post operations and surgeries. Aceforce Mr Tablet decreases the release of chemicals responsible for inflammatory reactions such as prostaglandin, relaxes the muscles and blocks the transmission of pain signals to the brain from the site of pain. You should take this medicine as advised by your doctor, preferably after meals to avoid an upset stomach.
|You Save||₹1.69 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Chlorzoxazone(250.0 Mg) + Aceclofenac(100.0 Mg) + Paracetamol / Acetaminophen(325.0 Mg)|
|Uses||Muscles and joint pain|
|Side effects||Dizziness, lightheadedness, nausea, vomiting, weakness|
- Aceclootrue Mr Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Avighna Medicare Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 110.00₹ 93.50₹ 9.35/Tablet
- Acemiz Mr Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Lupin10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 109.40₹ 92.99₹ 9.3/Tablet
Uses of Aceforce Mr Tablet
Contraindications of Aceforce Mr Tablet
- If you are allergic to aceclofenac, paracetamol, chlorzoxazone or any ingredient of Aceforce Mr Tablet.
- If you are experiencing bleeding from stomach and intestine or have an active peptic ulcer.
- If you are allergic to other painkillers such as aspirin and have experienced severe asthma, rashes or any other allergy.
- If you are suffering from any heart disease like heart failure and high blood pressure.
- If you have problems with kidney and liver function.
- If you are pregnant or elderly (65 years of age or older).
Side effects of Aceforce Mr Tablet
- Liver problem
Precautions and Warnings of Aceforce Mr Tablet
Other General Warnings
- You have any pre-existing medical condition such as kidney or liver problems, high blood pressure, heart-related disorder etc.
- You are an elderly patient or taking diuretics or have a kidney disorder, this medicine can increase the risk of kidney failure
- Your doctor may ask you to do kidney function tests during the treatment.
- You are suffering from gastrointestinal problems like bleeding, ulcers in the intestine (perforation) or Crohn's disease or you are passing black tarry stools
- You have asthma as this medicine can worsen the same.
- You have Systemic lupus erththramoses (an autoimmune disorder).
- You are an alcoholic then concomitant use of this medicine can damage the liver.
- You have disorders related to blood like clotting problems and anaemia.
- You experience skin rashes & lesions after taking this medicine.
Mode of Action of Aceforce Mr Tablet
How Does It Work?
- Aceforce Mr Tablet works by the combined action of its three components. Aceclofenac and paracetamol inhibit the synthesis of prostaglandins, which are responsible for causing pain, swelling and inflammation thus offering anti-inflammatory properties. Chlorzoxazone is a muscle relaxant that works by blocking the signals of painful sensation through the nerve to the brain and reduces pain and stiffness....
Directions for Use of Aceforce Mr Tablet
Interactions of Aceforce Mr Tablet
Interactions with other medicines
- Aceforce Mr Tablet may interact with other medications and provide an altered response to the treatment. Please notify your doctor if you are undergoing any other treatments, over-the-counter medications (that you buy without a prescription) and herbal preparations....
- In particular, if you are taking medicines to treat gout, bacterial infections, diabetes, hypertension, medicines for brain or heart-related diseases, immunosuppressants like ciclosporin, steroids, etc....
- Other medicines that should be used with caution are anti-HIV medicines, anti-depressants, antibiotics like levofloxacin and chloramphenicol, anti-tuberculosis medicines, etc.
- There is a risk of bleeding if you are taking blood-thinning medicines like warfarin and coumarin.
- Increased risk of fits if you are taking this medicine with antibiotics like levofloxacin and ciprofloxacin.
- If you are taking medicines to treat diabetes, be cautious about symptoms of low glucose levels like sweating, anxiety, fast heartbeat and hunger pangs.
Storage and disposal of Aceforce Mr Tablet
- Aceforce Mr Tablet should be store below 30°C.
- Protect it from moisture and heat.
- Keep it away from the children and pets.
Dosage of Aceforce Mr Tablet
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Can I take Aceforce Mr Tablet for a toothache?
Q: Can I take my regular painkillers along with Aceforce Mr Tablet?
- DailyMed - CHLORZOXAZONE tablet [Internet]. Dailymed.nlm.nih.gov. 2021 [cited 3 May 2022]
- Aceclofenac 100 mg film-coated Tablets - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 3 May 2022]
- Anadin Paracetamol Tablets - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 3 May 2022]