1 Al Syrup 30ml
1 Al 2.5 MG/5ML Description
The 1-AL syrup contains levocetirizine, an antihistaminic drug for treating allergic conditions such as runny nose, hay fever, conjunctivitis, eczema, sneezing, itching and watery eyes. The dose you
are given will depend on your condition and how you respond to the treatment. Store the medication in a cool and dry place. Make sure to keep it away from children and pets. Do not take more than the prescribed dose. If you have taken more than the prescribed dose and experience symptoms of overdose, contact your doctor immediately or rush to the nearest hospital.
Uses of 1 Al 2.5 MG/5ML
- Allergic conditions
Contraindications of 1 Al 2.5 MG/5ML
- Allergy to the active ingredient of its excipient
Side effects of 1 Al 2.5 MG/5ML
- Skin rash
Precautions and Warnings of 1 Al 2.5 MG/5ML
Other General Warnings
- Dosage adjustments are required in patients with low renal function
- You are allergic to the active ingredient or any other excipient of the medication
- You are taking other prescription, non-prescription medication, vitamins or minerals
Mode of Action of 1 Al 2.5 MG/5ML
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of 1 Al 2.5 MG/5ML
- Take this medication for the dose and duration as prescribed by your doctor
- Give this to your children in the metered cap attached to the bottle
- Do not use any other measuring device, such as a different spoon or caps.
Interactions of 1 Al 2.5 MG/5ML
Interactions with other medicines
- Concomitant use of this medication with Ritonavir can increase the levels of levocetirizine in the body
Other general Interactions
- Dosage adjustments are required in patients with low renal function.
Storage and disposal of 1 Al 2.5 MG/5ML
- Store in a cool and dry place at a temperature below 25°C
- Keep away from children and pets
- Protect the medication from light and moisture
- Do not flush the expired or unused syrup or throw them in household waste
- Talk to your pharmacist about safe ways of discarding the medication