Nestle Cerelac Baby Food Milk Wheat Orange (From 8 Months) Box Of 300 G
Infants and children need higher nutrients than adults for the proper growth of their bones, brain and other parts of the body. Nestle Cerelac Baby Food Milk Wheat Orange is a perfect product for babies from 8 months onwards because it is a blend of cereal, milk and fruits to fulfil their nutrient requirements. It is one of the best sources of 18 essential nutrients with vitamins and minerals. Two serves of Nestle Cerelac Baby Food Milk Wheat Orange provide 75% of iron daily for a baby. This product is a complementary food for babies which they thoroughly enjoy.
- Give proper nutrition.
- Provide 75% of the baby’s daily need for iron.
- Free from added colours, flavours and preservatives.
- No side-effects.
- Stronger bones.
- Wheat flour
- Milk-based mix
- Orange juice concentrate
- Corn milk flakes
- Soybean oil
- Malt extract
- It helps in infants’ physical development.
- To bridge the nutrients’ gap of babies with proper nutrients, including vitamins and minerals.
- To maintain iron balance in the body.
How to Use
- Wash your hands properly before preparing food for the baby.
- Clean all the utensils properly, which will be used for the baby’s food.
- Boil drinking water for 5 minutes and let it cool.
- Measure approximately 97ml of lukewarm water in the baby’s bowel.
- Add three scoops of Nestle Cerelac Baby Food Milk Wheat Orange in the bowl.
- Stir well to make a uniform paste.
- Feed your child using a clean spoon.
- Avoid using more or fewer scoops than directed.
- Maintain proper hygiene before preparing baby food.
- Keep it in a cool and dry place.
Q1: How many times can I give my baby this Nestle Cerelac Baby Food Milk Wheat Orange?
Ans: Breastfeed is necessary for babies, so do not give too much Cerelac to your baby. You should start with around one teaspoon once or twice a day and as your baby progresses, you can slowly increase the quantity.
Q2: Can I give Nestle Cerelac Baby Food Milk Wheat Orange to my baby at night?
Ans: Yes, you can give Nestle Cerelac Baby Food Milk Wheat Orange to your baby during the night. Make sure not to exceed the quantity at night.
Q3: Can I mix Nestle Cerelac Baby Food Milk Wheat Orange with water?
Ans: Yes, you can. Cerelac is best to mix with water for infants because they feel difficulty digesting the protein in milk.
Q4: Can I use cold water to mix Nestle Cerelac Baby Food Milk Wheat Orange if there is no hot water facility?
Ans: If there is no facility for warming the water, you can give Cerelac in cold water. Make sure to maintain proper hygiene for your child’s health.