Dexolac Baby Food Stage 3 Follow-up Formula (after 12 Months) Box Of 400 G
Dexolac baby food stage 3 follow-up formula is a specially designed food formula for babies who are at least a year old, or older than that. Dexolac baby food stage 3 follow-up formula is a powdered milk substitute that is specially made for babies over the age of 12 months. The formula can be used for babies between the ages of 12 months to 18 months. Dexolac baby food stage 3 follow-up formula contains a lot of essential nutrients, which are useful for supporting the overall growth and development of a baby.
The scientifically devised formula for Dexolac contains 36 essential growth nutrients for the well-rounded development of babies. The ages of 12 months to 18 months are very crucial in the development stage of babies. Dexolac baby food stage 3 follow-up formula contains the essential nutrients that are needed for the growth during this period for the formation of strong bones and development of strength. The whey proteins in Dexolac make the formula easy to digest. Dexolac baby food stage 3 follow-up formula is a great food formula for infants in India.
- Dexolac baby food stage 3 follow-up formula is scientifically tested and created using 36 essential ingredients to provide the correct nutrition for babies.
- Nutrients like calcium, phosphorus, Vitamin D, Vitamin C and magnesium aid the development of babies. These nutrients help the baby grow strong bones and achieve healthy growth.
- Iron in the formula is very useful for strengthening a baby’s blood and immune system.
- Dexolac baby food stage 3 follow-up formula can be digested very easily and does not stress the digestive system of infants.
- Milk fats in the formula help babies optimise their calcium absorption and energy intake.
- Partially Skimmed Milk
- Canola Oil,
- Corn Oil
- High Oleic Sunflower Oil
- Coconut Oil
- Emulsifier (Soy Lecithin)
- Acidity Regulator (Sodium Hydroxide)
- Antioxidant (Mixed Tocopherols)
Dexolac baby food stage 3 follow-up formula is a food formula that is used to provide a nutrient-rich diet to babies between the ages of 12 months to 18 months.
How to Use
- The formula comes in a box and must be stored in an airtight container away from direct sunlight and in a cool place.
- The formula must be mixed with boiled water and fed to the baby in a bottle.
- The contents must be mixed properly and according to the dosage mentioned in the instruction label of the formula.
- The formula should be diluted properly and in boiled water. Unboiled water or improper dilution is unsafe for the baby.
- The accurate dosage should be followed, as overdosing and underdosing is not recommended.
Q1. Is the formula a substitute for mother’s milk?
Ans: No, the formula is a dietary product but not at all a substitution for mother’s milk.
Q2. Can the formula be used for babies between the ages of 6 months to 10 months?
Ans: No, the formula is specifically developed for babies between the age of 12 months to 18 months.
Q3. Does the formula contain DHA?
Ans: DHA is not present in the product.
Q4. Does the formula contain Vitamin C?
Ans: Yes, Vitamin C is present in the product.