Similac Advance Baby Food Stage 3 Followup Infant Formula (After 12 Months) Refill Of 400 G
Similac Advance is a follow-up infant formula meant for infants 12 months and older. This baby food formula is meant for children between 1 and 2 years of age and who are being weaned. Similac Stage 3 contains a number of nutrients like Omega 3 and 6 fatty acids to support neurodevelopment. Additionally, the Similac Advance formula contains the nutrients necessary for the development of a healthy immune system. This is a health supplement.
- Contains vital neuro-nutrients like Omega 3 and 6 fatty acids, Iron, Iodine, Taurine, Folic Acid, Choline and Zinc.
- Helps to support and strengthen the babyâ€™s developing immunity with nucleotides.
- Created by Abbott Nutrition, which has 85 years of experience designing and producing science-based infant nutrition for millions of kids around the world.
- Iron, Calcium, essential fatty acids and other minerals present in the formula are widely known to help in bone development.
Lactose, skim milk powder, vegetable oil, whey protein concentrate, maltodextrin, acidity regulators, soy lecithin, nucleotides, taurine, minerals, vitamins.
- To support and supplement a healthy diet for infants between 12 and 24 months.
- As a partial meal replacement if suggested by your doctor.
How to Use
- Use only under the direction of your doctor.
- Follow safety, hygiene and proper storage instructions when using Similac Advance formula.
- Read the preparation instructions carefully before preparing this formula, or follow the instructions of your doctor.
- Boil water for at least 5 minutes, let it cool to lukewarm temperature.
- Using the provided scoop, add 3 scoops of Similac Advance Stage 3 to the 180ml of lukewarm water.
- Use within 1 hour of preparation or discard if unused.
- If you are making it in advance, refrigerate and use it within 24 hours.
- Do not use more or fewer scoops than what is suggested on the printed instructions.
- Consult your doctor for any further advice.
- Do not microwave for reheating purposes.
- Follow the printed direction.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
Q1: What is the weight of this pack?
Ans: This pack of Similac formula is 400g.
Q2: What is the recommended age limit?
Ans: The recommended age range for this formula is above 1 year and below 2 years.
Q3: Is it safe for babies who are lactose intolerant?
Ans: No, this product contains milk and milk products. Please speak with your doctor regarding lactose intolerance.
Q4: Is it a replacement for breast milk?
Ans: As per most researches, breast milk is best for the baby. Unless advised by your doctor this formula is not a replacement for breast milk.
Q5: Does it come with a container?
Ans: No, this is a 400g refill pack that comes in a cardboard box. Please store in an airtight container if possible.