Aptamil Baby Food Stage 3 Follow-up Formula Box Of 400 G
Aptamil Stage 3 Follow up formula contains balanced, age-appropriate nutrients which support the overall growth and development of the baby. It is formulated with a blend of DHA and ARA meant for brain development and visual acuity.
Aptamil Baby Food powdered milk substitute is for babies from 12 months onwards of age, when mother’s milk is insufficient or unavailable.
Aptamil is a quality product believed to be Nutricia’s no.1 Infant formula globally and is currently available in India. For over 100 years it is a trusted brand and constantly innovates new aspects of infant nutrition.
- It has anti-oxidants and amino acids that are highly beneficial for the baby and promotes overall advancement.
- It supports brain and visual functions.
- Supports immune health.
- Supports overall growth.
- Supports digestive health.
It contains nucleotides, zinc, selenium, Vit A, C, D, E and beta carotene to support immune system development.
How to Use
Aptamil Baby Food Formula is available for three different stages and the Stage 3 formula is ideal for babies from 12 months onwards of age. Consult your doctor regarding the quantity and frequency of feeds, as each baby may have different requirements and the best option is to intake Aptamil as recommended by the doctor.
- Do not exceed or reduce the recommended scoops of the formula.
- Make sure you prepare the infant milk carefully and hygienically.
- Read the label before using it.
- Avoid using unboiled water, unsterilized bowl and spoon.
- Prepare only one feed at a time and feed immediately to prevent any microbial deterioration.
- Discard the unused feed.
- Store at regular room temperature.
- Keep it away from direct sunlight.
- Check its expiry date.
Q1. How long does the Aptamil formula last once made?
Ans: You should always refrigerate any bottles you filled up for later feedings to prevent bacterial growth. You should not use any mixed formula after 24 hours and any ready-to-feed or concentrate formula after 48 hours.
Q2. Should I use the Stage 3 formula for my 12+ month’s toddler?
Ans: At 12+ months, Stage 3 formulas for toddlers provide an extra nutritional boost. It is a substitute drink and not the sole source of nourishment for your toddler.
Q3. Is Aptamil a vegetarian product?
Ans: Yes, Aptamil is a vegetarian nutrition drink.