Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser - 1000ml
Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser is a face cleanser with a mild, non-irritating formula designed to soften the skin while cleansing. The primary ingredients are cetyl alcohol and stearyl alcohol, which are fatty acids that help to lock up the moisture content and deeply nourishes your skin, making it well hydrated, soft and supple. This gentle, soap-free formula has been dermatologically tested to be suitable for even the most sensitive skin and all skin types. It soothes dry skin and prevents itching and irritations.
- Dermatologically tested soap-free formulation cleans without irritating.
- Gently soothes and cleanses the skin, leaving it smooth and soft.
- Preserves the natural protective oils and emollients of the skin.
- Locks the moisture in without clogging the pores.
- The non-foaming formulation can be used with or without water.
- Cetyl Alcohol
- Stearyl Alcohol
- Propylene Glycol
- Sodium Lauryl Sulphate
- Polysorbate 20
- Methyl Paraben
- Propyl Paraben
- Butyl Paraben
The mild soap-free formula of Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser gently removes dirt, impurities, makeup, etc from the skin, helps to lock the moisture in, nourishes the skin to make it feel supple and healthy and does not clog the pores.
How to Use
- Take a liberal amount of Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser on your palm.
- Apply it all over the skin and gently massage it in.
- Rinse it off with water and pat the skin dry with a towel.
- Alternatively, remove excess cleanser with a soft cloth and leave a thin film on the skin.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- For external use only.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
- Keep it away from direct sunlight.
- Read the label carefully before use.
Q1. Can this cause skin irritation?
Ans: Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser is soap-free and has been dermatologically tested to not cause irritation or other side effects. However, in the rare case of irritation, please consult a doctor immediately.
Q2. Can I use it to wash my hands?
Ans: Yes, Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser can also be used to clean the hands. However, if you are looking for a hand wash that protects you from germs, please consider using a hand wash or soap.
Q3. Does this remove acne?
Ans: Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser is a mild, non-comedogenic formulation that cleanses and nourishes your skin without blocking the pores. Thus, it may help to prevent breakouts like acne. However, acne may be caused by several different factors and it is advisable to consult a dermatologist for specific treatment options.