Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser - 125ml
The Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser from the house of Cetaphil is one of their best-seller products. This cleanser is specially formulated for sensitive skin. It is mild and soap-free, which cleanses the skin without causing any sort of irritation or discomfort. As it is water-based and non-comedogenic in nature, it does not clog the pores and cleanses gently without stripping away the skin’s moisture. Therefore, it has a dual-action of effective moisturisation along with cleansing. By gently removing the dirt, make-up and other impurities, it leaves your skin feeling squeaky-clean, soft and moisturised. It has a mild lathering formula and is dermatologically tested making it suitable for even the most sensitive of skin types. It also maintains the pH of your skin and is free from added fragrance or harsh chemicals. Overall, the Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser is an ideal product to add to your skincare regimen. Each bottle of the Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser contains 125 ml of product.
- The Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser is an ideal product that helps in mild yet effective cleansing, making it suitable for even the most sensitive of skin types.
- It is dermatologically tested and safe for use.
- The product has a unique mild, soap-free formula that cleanses the skin without causing irritation.
- It is water-based and non-comedogenic in nature, therefore it does not clog the pores.
- It has a dual action of cleansing along with retaining the skin’s moisture barrier.
- It is delicate on the skin and maintains the skin’s natural pH.
- It can remove dirt, make-up and other impurities, without stripping off the skin’s moisture.
- It is hypoallergenic and free from fragrance.
- It is versatile in nature and can be used with or without water and as a gentle make-up remover as well.
- It is free of alcohol and made of safe ingredients making it suitable for daily use.
Aqua, Cetyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Lauryl Sulphate, Stearyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 20, Methyl Paraben, PropylParaben, Butyl Paraben.
- The product has a mild, soap-free formula that makes it suitable for gentle cleansing without causing irritation.
- It is dermatologically tested and fragrance-free, making it safe for use, even by people with sensitive skin.
- It can cleanse as well as moisturise.
- Being non-comedogenic in nature, it is suitable for use even on acne-prone skin.
- It can be used to remove dirt, make-up and other impurities.
- It can be used with or without water.
- It can also be used as a gentle make-up remover.
- It is an ideal product to be used as the first step in your CTM (Cleanser, Toner, Moisturiser) regimen.
- It is suitable for daily use for people of all skin types.
How to Use
- Apply a liberal amount of cleanser to the skin and rub gently.
- Remove excess with a soft cloth, leaving a thin film on the skin.
- Apply the cleanser to the skin and rub gently.
- Rinse off with water.
- Pat dry with a soft towel.
- Read the instructions on the package carefully before use.
- Store it below 30 degrees Celsius.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Keep the container tightly closed after use.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
Q1: Is this product suitable for daily use?
Ans: Yes, the Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser is mild, soap-free and dermatologically tested, making it safe for daily use.
Q2: Who can use the Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser?
Ans: Cetaphil products are designed to be gentle and effective on even the most sensitive skin. This means that whether you have generally normal skin or have a skin condition such as acne, rosacea or eczema, Cetaphil respects your skin and can provide the cleansing, that your skin needs.
Q3: Does this product effectively remove make-up?
Ans: Yes, while Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser has a clinically proven gentle formula, it is effective at removing excess oil, dirt and makeup.