Volini Pain Relief Spray Bottle Of 15g
Get quick relief from body pain with the Volini spray. The spray offers quick relief from pain in the muscles and joints. It also works wonders on sprains. Volini works on the muscles and bones by effectively penetrating and acting upon the problematic area. It is a scientifically produced formula, works very well on pains of the knees, joints, shoulders, back as well as neck. The tiny particles of the spray infiltrate the skin and stop the pain in the area that is affected. Ranbaxy Volini is extremely effective in case of sports injuries as well, be it muscle pulls or slight strains and even sprains.
- The spray offers instant relief when in pain.
- Highly effective for pain in the joints, knees, back shoulders as well as neck.
- Works great on sports injuries such as muscle pulls, sprains and strain.
- Diclofenac Diethylamine
- Methyl Salicylate
- Linseed oil
- A quick pain relief, the spray is used in muscle and joint pain.
- Ranbaxy Volini contains microparticles, which quickly penetrate the affected region and offer relief.
- Works well in case of musculoskeletal and soft tissue problems.
How to Use
- The Volini pain relief bottle should be shaken well before spraying.
- Hold the spray bottle at a 5cm distance from the area that is affected and spray.
- You can use the spray about three to four times daily or as per the advice of a doctor.
- Make sure to read all the information on the label of the bottle before using it.
- Keep the bottle away from the children's reach.
- The Volini pain relief spray is meant for external application only.
- Use Volini as per the doctor’s guidance and be careful not to use more than the given dosage.
- Do not use the spray on open wounds or surfaces of the skin that are ruptured.
- The spray should not be ingested or come in contact with the eyes and mucous membranes.
- Store the bottle in a place that is away from sunlight and is dry.
- Avoid using the spray near a naked flame.
- Do not burn or make a hole in the bottle even after the spray is over.
Q1. Can the spray be used on cuts?
No, the spray is meant only for sprains and muscle pains.
Q2. What is the Volini spray composition?
Volini contains Diclofenac Diethylamine, Methyl Salicylate, Menthol and Linseed oil, which acts on the affected areas in no time reducing pain to a great extent.
Q3. Are there any known Volini spray side effects?
Volini Spray can cause-
- Result in dermatitis, which can cause itching and redness of the skin
- Skin rash
- An allergic reaction of the skin
Q4. How do you use Volini spray?
Read the instructions carefully on the bottle before using the spray. Ideally, you should spray on the problem area holding the bottle about 5cm away.
Q5. How often can you use Volini?
The spray can be used about 4 to 5 times daily or as per the advice of the doctor.