Volini Maxx Pain Relief Spray - 25 Gm
Volini Maxx Spray is a powerful pain relief spray preferred by millions of customers who are looking for instant relief from pain. It constitutes 2% diclofenac that sets it apart from other sprays. The scientific formulation has cooling properties that penetrate deep into the tissue and tends to strains and spasms. A 25 gm bottle of Volini Maxx Pain Relief Spray retails around INR 84 in the Indian pharmaceuticals market.
- Volini Maxx Pain relief spray can be used effectively on moderate to severe pains.
- The action of the medicine begins as swiftly as 2 minutes.
- It is widely used by sportspeople, weight lifters and daily workers.
- It has a unique 360-degree delivery mechanism for standardised drug delivery.
The core components of Volini Maxx Pain Relief Spray are-
- Diclofenac Diethylamine
- Methyl Salicylate
- Linseed oil
- Volini Maxx alleviates neck and back pain.
- It tends to musculoskeletal and joint aches.
- It relieves pain due to tissue or ligament sprain caused during physical activities.
- It cures strain in muscle and sports injuries.
How to Use
Volini Maxx Pain Relief Spray is an OTC counter-irritant compound that can be used with ease.
- Shake the bottle before spraying.
- Spray from a distance of 5 cm on the affected area.
- Use it around 3-4 times daily for maximum benefits.
- Do not overuse.
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Store in a cool dry place.
- Store away from direct sunlight.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- For topical use only.
- Should be applied on the skin surface and not be applied on open injuries and wounds.
- Should not come in contact with eyes or mucous membrane.
- Should not be ingested.
Q1. Is Volini Maxx Pain Relief spray a muscle relaxant?
Ans: Volini Maxx Pain Relief Spray gets quickly absorbed in the affected area and numbs the pain instantly. It reduces inflammation caused due to sprain in tendons and discomfort in muscles. It, therefore, helps in relaxing muscle stiffness.
Q2. Can Volini Maxx Spray applied without assistance?
Ans: Volini Spray comes in a spray bottle and is very easy to use. It can be sprayed onto the injury without any assistance and comes in handy for those who are on the go.
Q3. Does Volini spray cause skin allergies?
Ans: Volini Maxx Pain Relief Spray is essentially safe to use and is dermatologically tested to have zero reactions on the skin. However, people hypersensitive to any of its ingredients must refrain from using the spray.
Q4. Can Volini Maxx Spray be applied daily?
Ans: Volini Maxx Spray can be used daily with Volini Gel till the pain subsides.
Q5. Is Volini Maxx Spray a painkiller?
Ans: Volini Maxx Spray is a pain-relieving spray that reduces pain and inflammation of joints, neck and muscles. It belongs to the class of medicines NSAID (Non-Steroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drugs) and acts as a non-sedative painkiller.