Episoft Ac Sunscreen Spf30 Lotion 75gm
Episoft AC Sunscreen SPF 30 Lotion is a moisturiser that also has a sunscreen component. It is made especially for acne-prone skin. Episoft AC Sunscreen SPF 30 Lotion hydrates and calms the skin, providing immediate relief from discomfort. It offers outstanding broad-spectrum protection against ultraviolet A (UVA) and ultraviolet B (UVB) radiation.
The Episoft AC Sunscreen SPF 30 Lotion also helps post-acne hyperpigmentation, thanks to its innovative sunscreen combination, SPF 30, and Boot Star. The product is hypoallergenic, non-acnegenic, dermatologically tested, and devoid of skin irritants.
- Episoft AC Sunscreen SPF 30 Lotion also has a sunscreen component.
- It's good for acne-prone skin.
- It hydrates and relieves dry skin.
- The product protects against both ultraviolet A (UVA) and ultraviolet B (UVB) radiation, as well as post-acne hyperpigmentation, with a broad range of protection.
- Episoft moisturiser has a distinctive light, non-greasy formulation that spreads quickly and leaves the skin feeling smooth and supple.
- It's hypoallergenic, non-comedogenic, and devoid of irritants for the skin.
- Episoft AC Sunscreen SPF 30 Lotion is a sunscreen that can also be used as a moisturiser.
- It calms and hydrates dry skin and is suitable for acne-prone skin.
- The sunscreen is a non-greasy, lightweight composition that spreads quickly and leaves the skin smooth and supple.
- The lotion does not irritate the skin in any way.
How to Use
- Apply freely to the face, neck, and skin's surface.
- Apply 15-30 minutes before going out in the sun.
- Reapply Episoft AC Sunscreen SPF 30 Lotion every 3-4 hours for optimal effects.
- Before using, carefully read the label.
- Keep it at a safe distance from the kids.
- Only for external use.
- Do not take more than the suggested amount.
- Store Episoft AC Sunscreen SPF 30 Lotion in a cool, dry location.
Q 1. Is Episoft AC Sunscreen SPF 30 Lotion suitable for use on the face?
Ans. It is a skin moisturiser as well as a sunscreen. Its microencapsulated formula prevents pores from becoming clogged, making it ideal for acne-prone skin. It has undergone dermatological testing.
Q 2. Is Episoft AC Sunscreen SPF 30 Lotion suitable for oily skin?
Ans. Episoft is a 2-in-1 sunscreen and moisturiser. It does not leave a white cast on the skin, unlike some sunscreens, and it also serves as a good foundation basis. The moisturiser is non-comedogenic, making it suitable for oily or acne-prone skin.
Q 3. Is Episoft AC Sunscreen SPF 30 Lotion resistant to water?
Ans. It has a light feeling and is water washable due to its water composition. This Episoft moisturiser contains SPF 30 sunscreen for all-day face skin protection, which helps to relieve acne-related symptoms like redness and dryness.
Q 4. How does the Episoft AC Sunscreen SPF 30 Lotion help your skin? Ans. It is a distinctive, non-greasy, lightweight moisturising lotion that spreads effortlessly and leaves skin smooth and supple.