Zytrin 1mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
By REMEDIES PHARMA
10 Tablet(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
7 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Zytrin 1 MG Description
Zytrin Tablet is antihypertensive medicine. It is used to treat high blood pressure and benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH). Zytrin conatins terazosin as active ingredient. It works by loering the blo
od pressure and relaxing the blood pressure as well as muscles around prostate and bladder. Take Zytrin as advised by yuor doctor. Do not stop taking this medicine on your own.
|You Save||₹12.00 (15% on MRP)|
|Uses||Hypertension, benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH)|
|Side effects||Low blood pressure, dizziness, headache, sleepiness|
Check more medicines with composition as Terazosin(1.0 Mg)
Uses of Zytrin 1 MG
- Zytrin Tablet is used to treat hypertension.
- It is also used to treat benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH).
Contraindications of Zytrin 1 MG
- If you are allergic to terazosin or any other ingredient of Zytrin Tablet.
- If you have a history of fainting during or immediately after urinating. (mituration syncope).
Side effects of Zytrin 1 MG
- Low blood pressure
- Back pain
- Blurred vision
Precautions and Warnings of Zytrin 1 MG
Can I take Zytrin Tablet during pregnancy?
Zytrin Tablet should be taken during pregnancy only if considered essential by the doctor as limited safety data is available in pregnant women. If you get pregnant while on treatment, contact your doctor immediately.
Can I take Zytrin Tablet while breastfeeding?
You should not breastfeed your baby while on Zytrin Tablet.
Can I drive if I have consumed Zytrin Tablet?
Zytrin may blur your vision and make you dizzy and sleepy, you should avoid driving if you do not feel well or are unable to be alert.
Can I consume alcohol with Zytrin Tablet?
You should avoid consuming alcohol while taking Zytrin Tablet, as it may worsen the side effects of this medicine. Talk to your doctor if you consume it often.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You experience decrease in blood pressure or loss of balance while standing up from a sleeping or siting position.
- You have kidney or liver disease.
- You have any heart condition.
- You are on any erectile dysfucntion medicine.
- You have small pupil syndrome.
- You are an elderly.
Mode of Action of Zytrin 1 MG
How Does It Work?
Terazosin acts by relaxing the blood vessels and thus lowers the raised blood pressure. It also eases the urination by relaxing the bladder and prostrate muscles.
Directions for Use of Zytrin 1 MG
- Take Zytrin Tablet as a whole with sufficient amount of water, with or without food.
- You should take this medicine regularly at a fixed time and as directed by your doctor. Do not consume it more than that prescribed by your doctor.
Interactions of Zytrin 1 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Zytrin Tablet works orZytrin itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements orherbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
- Especially if you are taking medicines to treat high blood pressure or medicine for erectile dysfunction.
Storage and disposal of Zytrin 1 MG
- Store below 25°C in a clean and dry place, protected from moisture, sun light and heat.
- Keep the medicine away from children and pets.
Dosage of Zytrin 1 MG
Excess of Zytrin may cause hypotension (low blood pressure) and other complications. If you think you have taken too much of this medicine contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital
Missed a Dose
- Missing a dose of antihypertensives may lead to high blood pressure and other heart related complications.
- If you missed any dose of medicine, take it as soon as you remember. If it's time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dose schedule. Do not take a double dose of medicine to compensate for the missed one....
Dr. Mansi Savla
B. Pharm, PharmD
Dr. Ritu Budania
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Can I stop Zytrin Tablet on my own?
A: No, do not stop taking Zytrin suddenly, as it could worsen your condition of hypertension. Instead, you should consult your doctor and he/she may adjust your dose as per your needs.
Q: What are the complications if my high blood pressure is not under control?
A: Uncontrolled high blood pressure is known to cause serious complications in several body parts. It can cause heart failure, kidney damage, bleeding in the brain and eyes.
- Terazosin 5 mg Tablets - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 17 June 2022]
- Terazosin 5 mg Tablets - Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 17 June 2022]
- CDSCO [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2022 [cited 17 June 2022]
Expires on or After
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed