Zorovon Strip Of 10 Tablets
By RANBAXY LABORATORIES (SUN PHARMA)
10 Tablet(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
Non ReturnableRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Zorovon Tablet is a pain-relieving medicine. It is used for the short term management of post-operative and musculoskeletal (muscle and bone-related) pain. Zorovon Tablet contains Ketorolac as its active ingredient. It works by blocking the action of chemical messengers in the body responsible for the sensation of pain. Zorovon Tablet should be used for the short term treatment, do not exceed its usage for more than 5 days....
Uses of Zorovon 10 MG
- Post-operative pain
- Musculoskeletal pain
Contraindications of Zorovon 10 MG
If you are allergic to ketorolac or any ingredient of Zorovon Tablet. If you have bleeding or ulcer in your stomach or intestine and kidney-related problems. If you have experienced serious skin allergy and asthma following the use of pain killers. This medicine is not meant to be used for relieving pain before any major surgery or cardiac bypass surgery. If you have an active bleeding disorder or are on antiplatelet medicine. This medicine should not be taken by a pregnant woman. If you are taking an anti-gout medicine called probenecid and painkiller like aspirin....
Side effects of Zorovon 10 MG
- Stomach disturbance
Precautions and Warnings of Zorovon 10 MG
Can I take Zorovon Tablet during pregnancy?
Zorovon Tablet should not be used during pregnancy. Women who have difficulty conceiving or is undergoing infertility treatment should not use this medicine.
Can I take Zorovon Tablet while breastfeeding?
Be cautious while taking this medicine if you are a breastfeeding woman. Inform your doctor if you experience any adverse effects.
Can I drive if I have consumed Zorovon Tablet?
Zorovon Tablet can make you drowsy or tired. Be careful about driving or participating in activities that require you to be alert. If you experience drowsiness, dizziness or light-headedness, do not drive or operate machinery.
Can I consume alcohol with Zorovon Tablet?
Avoid consuming alcohol while taking this medicine as it can increase the risk of side effects such as bleeding or ulcer in the stomach.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You have any medical conditions.
- You are taking other medicines and painkillers that may interact with Zorovon Tablet.
- You are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Mode of Action of Zorovon 10 MG
How Does It Work?
Zorovon Tablet works by inhibiting the synthesis of prostaglandins. Prostaglandins are chemicals that are responsible for inflammation and pain.
Directions for Use of Zorovon 10 MG
- Take Zorovon tablet as advised by your doctor.
- Do not take more than the prescribed dose.
- To reduce the risk of an upset stomach, take it after a meal or with food or milk.
Interactions of Zorovon 10 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Certain medicines can affect the way Zorovon Tablet works or Zorovon Tablet itself can affect the action of other medicines taken along.
- Inform your doctor about your complete medication history, including over the counter medicines, supplements and herbals.
- Especially if you are taking medicines for gout, heart-related disorders, diuretics, aspirin, anti-coagulants, medicine for brain disorders, painkillers, muscle relaxants, etc.
Storage and disposal of Zorovon 10 MG
- Store in a cool, dry place at room temperature.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
Dosage of Zorovon 10 MG
Symptoms of an overdose of Zorovon include lethargy, drowsiness, nausea, vomiting and epigastric pain. If you have taken too much of this medicine, seek medical help immediately.
Missed a Dose
Take the missed dose as soon as possible. If it is time for the next dose, then skip the missed dose and follow the normal dosing schedule.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What is the use of Zorovon Tablet?
A: Zorovon Tablet is used for short term management of post-operative and musculoskeletal pain.
Q: Can I take Zorovon Tablet on an empty stomach?
A: No, you should always take Zorovon after a meal or with food or milk in order to avoid stomach upset.
Q: Can I take Zorovon Tablet daily?
A: No, Zorovon should be used for the shortest duration possible, do not exceed the use for more than 5 days. This medicine should not be used for minor or chronic (long term) pain management.
- APO-KETOROLAC Ketorolac Tromethamine Tablets [Internet]. Pdf.hres.ca. 2022 [cited 2 May 2022]
- TORADOL ORAL (ketorolac tromethamine tablets) [Internet]. Accessdata.fda.gov. 2022 [cited 2 May 2022]
- CDSCO [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2022 [cited 2 May 2022]
- Ketoford Dt [Internet]. Leeford.in. 2022 [cited 2 May 2022]
Expires on or After
Other Products from this Brand