Zilance 40mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
Zilance 40 MG Description
Zilance Tablet is an antihypertensive medication that is used to treat high blood pressure. Zilance Tablet contains azilsartan as an active ingredient. The dose and duration of this medicine will be
decided by your doctor after careful assessment of your health condition. To get maximum benefits along with medication, you should maintain a healthy diet and exercise regularly. Before initiating the treatment, inform the doctor about your detailed medical history. This medicine is not recommended for use during pregnancy and the medicine must be discontinued if pregnancy is detected.
- Azildac 40mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Zydus Healthcare Limited10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 106.00₹ 106.00₹ 10.6/Tablet
- Zilarbi 40 Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Emcure Pharmaceuticals Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 144.20₹ 122.57₹ 12.26/Tablet
- Aztric 40 Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 155.00₹ 131.75₹ 13.18/Tablet
- Asar 40mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Glenmark Pharmaceuticals10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 119.50₹ 101.57₹ 10.16/Tablet
- Abel 40mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Lupin10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 139.45₹ 118.53₹ 11.85/Tablet
- Zilpres 40 Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Aristo Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 124.50₹ 109.56₹ 10.96/Tablet
- Myotan 40mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy J B Chemicals And Pharmaceuticals10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 123.04₹ 104.58₹ 10.46/Tablet
- Zilsar 40mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Torrent Pharmaceuticals Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 119.45₹ 101.53₹ 10.15/Tablet
- Azitric 40mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 155.00₹ 155.00₹ 15.5/Tablet
- Altoran 40 Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Alembic Pharmaceuticals Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 111.60₹ 94.86₹ 9.49/Tablet
Uses of Zilance 40 MG
Contraindications of Zilance 40 MG
- If you are allergic to azilsartan or any ingredients of Zilance Tablet.
- If you are pregnant or may be pregnant, treatment should be discontinued if pregnancy is detected.
- If you have diabetes or kidney-related disorders and taking medicines for high blood pressure like aliskiren.
Side effects of Zilance 40 MG
- Muscle cramps
Precautions and Warnings of Zilance 40 MG
Other General Warnings
- You have underlying medical conditions such as any kind of heart disorder, narrow or block in the blood vessels of kidneys, diabetes, low blood pressure, etc.
- You have kidney disease or had a kidney transplant or liver disease.
- You suffer from water and salt retention in the body along with an imbalance of blood minerals (raised aldosterone levels).
- You have an increased level of potassium in the blood.
- You are taking any other blood pressure-lowering medicines like ramipril or lisinopril.
- You are pregnant or a nursing mother.
Mode of Action of Zilance 40 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Zilance 40 MG
- Zilance Tablet is to be taken as a whole with an adequate amount of water. This tablet can be taken with or without food.
- It is recommended to take the tablet at the same time every day for better blood pressure control.
Interactions of Zilance 40 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Certain medicines can affect the way Zilance Tablet works or Zilance Tablet itself can affect the action of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
- Especially if you are taking medicines like pain killers, water pills, potassium supplements, blood thinners, medicine for a brain-related disorder such as lithium.
Interactions with food items
Storage and disposal of Zilance 40 MG
- Store in a cool and dry place away from light and moisture.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
Dosage of Zilance 40 MG
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What does Zilance Tablet contain?
Q: Can Zilance Tablet be taken on an empty stomach?
Q: Can I take Zilance Tablet if I am taking antidiabetic medicines?
Q: What are the dietary restrictions I should follow if I have high blood pressure?
- Limit salt intake, cut back on sweets, packaged food and sugary drinks.
- Avoid potassium rich food such as broccoli and spinach.
- Eat more whole grains, fruits and consume low fat diary products.
- Limit alcohol consumption and avoid smoking. For a detailed information take advice from your treating doctor.