Zigat 0.3% Eye Drops 5ml
Zigat 0.3 % Description
Zigat Eye Drop is an antibiotic medicine meant for eye infections. It is used to treat bacterial infection of the eye such as conjunctivitis. It contains gatifloxacin as the active ingredient. Zigat
Eye Drop works by inhibiting the growth of bacteria responsible for infection. This medicine is meant for external use only. Do not miss any dose of this medicine and complete full course of treatment even if you feel better. Do not wear a contact lens while using it. Before using this eye drop, inform your doctor if you have any eye condition.
- Gatiquin Eye Drops 5mlBy Cipla Limited5ml Eye Drop in BottleMRP 75.86₹ 55.38₹ 11.08/Ml
- Gate Eye DropsBy Ajanta Pharma Limited5ml Eye Drop in BottleMRP 96.50₹ 91.67₹ 18.33/Ml
- Gflotas Eye Drops 5mlBy Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd5ml Eye Drop in BottleMRP 50.50₹ 44.44₹ 8.89/Ml
- Bell Gat Eye DropsBy Bell Pharma Private Limited5ml Eye Drop in BottleMRP 92.15₹ 81.09₹ 16.22/Ml
Uses of Zigat 0.3 %
Contraindications of Zigat 0.3 %
Side effects of Zigat 0.3 %
- Red, irritated, itchy or teary eyes
- Blurred vision
- Eye pain
- Eye discharge
- Swollen eyelids
Precautions and Warnings of Zigat 0.3 %
Other General Warnings
- You experience irritation, pain, redness in the eye and changes in the vision. If your condition worsens, you might have to discontinue the treatment.
- Contact lenses should be removed before each application and should be inserted after 15 minutes.
- Avoid long-term use of this eye drop.
Mode of Action of Zigat 0.3 %
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Zigat 0.3 %
- Use the exact number of drops recommended.
- Hold the dropper close to the eye and gently squeeze the dropper.
- Place the recommended number of drops inside the lower eyelid.
- Close your eyes for 2-3 minutes and do not blink or squeeze.
- Repeat for the other eyes if required after 5-10 minutes.
- Avoid touching the tip of the container directly to the infected area.
Interactions of Zigat 0.3 %
Interactions with other medicines
- Since Zigat Eye Drop is to be used externally, it is less likely to interact with other medicines. However, consult your doctor if you are taking other medicines for treating other health conditions.
- Especially if you are already using any other eye drops for other conditions.
Storage and disposal of Zigat 0.3 %
- Keep the lid of the container closed when not in use.
- Store in a cool and dry place away from light and moisture.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.