Xenar Cr Tablet
Xenar Cr 750 MG Description
Naproxen is used to provide relief from the pain associated with various types of arthritis such as spondylitis, rheumatoid, osteoarthritis, gout and also menstrual pain. Xenar Cr Tablet contains nap
roxen, a painkiller as its active ingredient. This medicine acts by blocking the release of the chemical substance responsible for pain and inflammation. Xenar Cr Tablet should not be taken by children under 16 years of age and by children below 5 years of age who have had rheumatoid arthritis since birth. You should always take Xenar Cr Tablet with meals to avoid stomach upset and as prescribed by your doctor. The most common side effects of this medicine are heartburn, nausea, vomiting. Mostly the side effects may occur for a short duration and recover soon. Before using this medicine, inform the doctor if you are pregnant, planning a pregnancy or breastfeeding and about your detailed medical history.
|You Save||₹6.01 (15% on MRP)|
|Side effects||Heartburn, nausea, stomach pain, gas|
Uses of Xenar Cr 750 MG
Contraindications of Xenar Cr 750 MG
- If you are allergic to naproxen, or any other ingredient of Xenar Cr Tablet.
- If you are allergic to ibuprofen, aspirin or any other medicine from NSAIDs.
- If you have an active or history of stomach/intestinal ulcers.
- If you have a history of liver or kidney disease.
- If you have a history of heart failure.
- If you are in the last trimester of pregnancy.
Side effects of Xenar Cr 750 MG
- Abdominal discomfort
- Chest pain
- Blurr vision
- Difficulty in breathing
Precautions and Warnings of Xenar Cr 750 MG
Other General Warnings
- You have liver, kidney or lungs disease or disorder.
- You are or using it for an elderly person.
- You have any heart-related disease or condition, any blood disorder.
- You have or had active stomach or intestinal bleeding, ulcers or perforations.
- You experience any other side effect after taking Xenar Cr Tablet.
- Xenar Cr Tablet should not be used in children below 16 years of age, except for juvenile rheumatoid arthritis
Mode of Action of Xenar Cr 750 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Xenar Cr 750 MG
Interactions of Xenar Cr 750 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Xenar Cr Tablet works or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements, or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
- Especially if you are taking medicines to treat high blood pressure, heart failure, high/abnormal cholesterol levels, blood thinners, anti-infectives, anti-diabetics, anti-asthmatics, pain killers, immunomodulatory medicines or medicines for the brain-related disorder....
Storage and disposal of Xenar Cr 750 MG
- Xenar Cr Tablet is to be stored in a cool and dry place, away from excessive heat and sunlight.
- Keep it away from children and pets.
Dosage of Xenar Cr 750 MG
- Taking excess Xenar Cr Tablet may cause headache, nausea, vomiting, indigestion, chest pain, gastrointestinal bleeding, heartburn, drowsiness, dizziness, fainting.
- If you have taken too much of this medicine, contact your doctor or reach out to the nearest hospital immediately.
Missed a Dose
Dr. Mansi Savla
B. Pharm, PharmD
Dr. Ritu Budania
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: When and how to consume Xenar Cr Tablet?
Q: Can Xenar Cr Tablet cause constipation?
Q: Can I take Xenar Cr for a longer duration?
- Naproxen 500 mg tablets - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 23 May 2022]
- CDSCO [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2022 [cited 23 May 2022]
- Naproxen 500 mg tablets - Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 23 May 2022]
- Naproxen - Medicine - NHS [Internet]. nhs.uk. 2022 [cited 23 May 2022]
- Naproxen: MedlinePlus Drug Information [Internet]. Medlineplus.gov. 2022 [cited 23 May 2022]