Vogligress 0.2mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
Vogligress 0.2 MG Description
Vogligress Tablet is an antidiabetic medicine. It is used to improve blood glucose levels following a meal (postprandial blood glucose) in patients with type II diabetes along with diet and lifestyle
modifications. It contains voglibose as its active ingredient. It works by reducing the rate of digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. It should be taken as directed by the doctor and in doses and duration as prescribed. It can be taken with or without food. Do not miss any dose of this medicine. Before using Vogligress Tablet, inform the doctor if you are pregnant, planning a pregnancy or breastfeeding and about your detailed medical history.
- Vogstrue 0.2mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Avighna Medicare Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 59.00₹ 47.20₹
- Voglidib 0.2mg 10'sBy Helios Pharmaceuticals10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 96.30₹ 67.41₹
- Vogliboz 0.2mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Knoll Healthcare Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 82.28₹ 57.60₹
- Vobit 0.2mg Tablets 15'sBy Lupin15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 194.00₹ 164.90₹
- Voglinorm 0.2mg Strip Of 15 TabletsBy Micro Labs15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 130.50₹ 110.92₹
- Volicure 0.2mg Strip Of 15 TabletsBy Hbc Lifesciences Pvt Ltd15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 124.85₹ 106.12₹
- Voglimit 0.2mg Strip Of 15 TabletsBy Vaks Pharma Private Limited15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 90.00₹ 76.50₹
- Vogloyd 0.2mg Strip Of 15 TabletsBy Lloyd Healthcare Pvt Ltd15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 130.50₹ 110.92₹
- Voglimit 0.2mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Vaks Pharma Private Limited10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 60.00₹ 60.00₹
- Ppg 0.2mg Strip Of 30 TabletsBy Abbott Healthcare Pvt Ltd30 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 217.01₹ 184.46₹
Uses of Vogligress 0.2 MG
Contraindications of Vogligress 0.2 MG
- If you are allergic to voglibose or any of the ingredients of Vogligress Tablet.
- If you have a blockage in any part of your digestive system.
- If you have diabetes complications (diabetic ketoacidosis, diabetic coma or pre-coma).
- If you have a severe infection or are undergoing surgery.
- If you recently had severe trauma or injury.
Side effects of Vogligress 0.2 MG
- Stomach pain
- Loss of appetite
Precautions and Warnings of Vogligress 0.2 MG
- No information is available about the effects of Vogligress Tablet on driving. However, one should always be careful of symptoms of low blood sugar while driving. In case you experience dizziness, drowsiness, visual disturbances and sweating, stop driving immediately and have sugar/ juice....
- Do not consume sugar-free items when you experience such episodes, keep sugar, juice or a bar of chocolate in your car with you while driving.
Other General Warnings
- You are taking other diabetes medicines like insulin, glimepiride, etc.
- You experience headaches, sweating, tremors, hunger pangs, confusion etc. These are the signs and symptoms of hypoglycemia (low blood sugar), appropriate management is necessary as suggested by your doctor....
- You have severe kidney or liver problems.
- You have been stressed, going through a distressing event, injury, infection as it can lead to loss of blood sugar control.
Mode of Action of Vogligress 0.2 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Vogligress 0.2 MG
- Vogligress Tablet should be taken as directed by your doctor.
- Swallow it whole with a glass of water, just before each meal.
- It would be best if you took it at a fixed time for optimal results.
- Do not miss any dose or consume it more than that prescribed by your doctor.
Interactions of Vogligress 0.2 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Vogligress Tablet works or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction. Also, you should inform your doctor if you have a planned surgery or vaccination scheduled....
- Especially if you are taking other antidiabetic medicines or blood thinners like warfarin. You may experience a drop in blood glucose when used in combination with other antidiabetic medicines such as insulin....
- Certain medicines are known to enhance or diminish the action of diabetes medicine, caution should be taken as this might delay the action of voglibose.
Storage and disposal of Vogligress 0.2 MG
- Store Vogligress Tablet in a cool and dry place, protected from direct sunlight, moisture and heat.
- Keep it away from children and pets, discard any unused medicine properly.
Dosage of Vogligress 0.2 MG
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What are the symptoms of diabetes?
Q: I have diabetes for 5 years. What care should I take to avoid foot ulcers?
- Wear footwear even at home. Keep a pair of comfortable footwear for home.
- Every day while having a bath, thoroughly clean the space between your toes. After a bath, dry each of these spaces between the toes with a clean, dry towel.
- With the help of a mirror, examine the lower part of your foot. Check if there is any redness, peeling of skin, ulcer or unusual appearance.
- Wear comfortable shoes which support the entire foot when going out, avoid the use of slippers or footwear that are uncomfortable.
- Regularly cut your toenails, cut them straight to avoid ingrown toenails.