By MERCK LIMITED
10 Capsule(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
Out of Stock
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Vibon Capsule is a vitamin supplement. It contains vitamin A, also known as retinol.
Ingredients and Benefits
- Vitamin A is an essential nutrient for proper vision and night vision
- It helps in fighting infections and helps build immunity
- Helps in growth and strength of bones
- It also plays a critical role in maintaining the functions of the heart, lungs, kidneys and skin
Uses of Vibon Capsule
- For the treatment of vitamin A deficiency usually characterised by an inability to see in low light or night blindness.
- As a dietary supplement for optimum health, after surgery, in conditions of nutritional malabsorption and people suffering from poor fat absorption due to certain disease like cystic fibrosis.
Precautions and Warnings of Vibon Capsule
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- If you are pregnant, breastfeeding or have any existing medical condition like diabetes, hypertension, kidney or liver problem, be sure to consult your doctor
- If you are on other medications, supplements or following any complementary or integrative health approaches
- You should not take this supplement if you are allergic to any of the component of this supplement
- If you are going to undergo any surgery or operation, you may be asked to stop taking these products at least 2-3 weeks ahead of the procedure
- Vitamin A supplements are intended to supplement the diet of some people and should not be a substitute for a well-balanced, varied diet and a healthy lifestyle
Directions for Use of Vibon Capsule
- Take this supplement with food or as directed by your doctor
- You should not consume vitamin A supplements more than the stated recommended daily dose
Storage and disposal of Vibon Capsule
- Should be stored in a cool and dry place
- Keep it out of the reach of children
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Which foods are a good source of vitamin A?
- Green leafy vegetables and other green, orange and yellow vegetables, such as broccoli and carrots
- Fruits including muskmelon, apricots and mangoes
- Milk products and breakfast cereals
- Some types of fish such as salmon and meat
Q: Are there any side effects associated with Vitamin A supplement?
A: You may experience mild side effects like headache, nausea, vomiting and dry skin. High doses of vitamin A may cause a change in skin colour to yellow-orange, can cause liver diseases and even coma. Overdose should be avoided.
Q: Can I take other medicines when I am taking Vitamin A supplement?
A: Talk to your doctor if you are taking medicines to treat the skin effects of certain cancer like Acitretin and Bexarotene or weight loss medicine like Orlistat.
Last Updated on: 31 Jul 2020 | 07:00 PM (IST)
The information provided herein is accurate, updated and complete as per the best practices of the Company. Please note that this information should not be treated as a replacement for physical medical consultation or advice. We do not guarantee the accuracy and the completeness of the information so provided. The absence of any information and/or warning to any drug shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance of the Company. We do not take any responsibility for the consequences arising out of the aforementioned information and strongly recommend you for a physical consultation in case of any queries or doubts. Please click here for detailed T&C.
1 Lakh+ Products
We maintain strict quality controls on all our partner retailers, so that you always get standard quality products.
100% secure and trusted payment protection
We have a new and dynamic return window policy for medicines and healthcare items. Refer FAQs section for more details.
Our Payment Partners
© 2021 PharmEasy. All Rights Reserved