Vertibil 16mg Tablet
By VILBERRY HEALTHCARE PVT LTD
10 Tablet(s) in Strip
30 days return policyRead More
Vertibil 16mg Tab contains Betahistine.
Uses of Vertibil 16mg Tab
It is used in the treatment of Meniere's syndrome (it is an ear disorder with symptoms like vertigo, ringing in the ears, hearing loss and nausea).
Contraindications of Vertibil 16mg Tab
- If you are allergic to Betahistine or any other ingredients of this medicine
- If you are suffering from untreated high blood pressure due to tumour in adrenal gland (phaechromocytoma)
Side effects of Vertibil 16mg Tab
- Indigestion (dyspepsia)
Mode of Action of Vertibil 16mg Tab
How Does It Work?
This medicine improves blood flow in the inner ear and reduces pressure built in the ear.
Directions for Use of Vertibil 16mg Tab
Swallow the tablet as a whole along with a glass of water.
Interactions of Vertibil 16mg Tab
- Medicines used to treat allergies called anti-histamines. This medicine can affect how your allergy medicines work and allergies can worsen
- Medicines used to treat depression (Selegiline)
- Medicines used to treat Parkinson's disease
Take medicine with or after food. Taking with food may reduce the side effects related to the stomach.
Storage and disposal of Vertibil 16mg Tab
- This medicine does not require any specific storage conditions
- Try to keep out of the reach of children
Dosage of Vertibil 16mg Tab
- Overdose may cause nausea, abdominal pain, sleepiness, vomiting, fits, indigestion, impaired balance or coordination, lung or heart complications
- If you think you have had an overdose of this medicine, contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital
Missed a Dose
If you missed any dose, take it as soon as you remember. If it is time for the next dose, skip the missed dose and continue your regular dosing schedule. Do not take a double dose of medicine to compensate for a missed one.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What should be discussed with my healthcare professional before I start the treatment with these medicines?
A: Before taking this medicine, tell your doctor about your medical history including allergies, stomach ulcers (past or active), asthma, and pheochromocytoma.
Last Updated on: 31 Jul 2020 | 07:00 PM (IST)
Please add item(s) to proceed
- Side effects
- Mode of Action
- Directions for Use
- Storage and disposal
- Other Variants
Offers Just for you
1 Lakh+ Products
100% secure and trusted payment protection
Our Payment Partners
© 2020 PharmEasy. All Rights Reserved