Uterone 100mg Ampoule Of 2ml Injection
Uterone 100 MG Description
Uterone Injection contains progesterone as its active ingredients. This medicine is used for the treatment of gynecological disorders associated with the hormonal imbalance in the body such as abnorm
al uterine bleeding and irregular or absence of mensturation. Progesterone is female hormone synthesized in the body naturally and plays a key role in regulating menstrual cycle and maintaining uterine health. This medicine works by supplying adequate levels of progesterone hormone and imitating its action in the body. This injection will be given under medical supervision of doctor or nurse.
- Gestone 100mg Ampoule Of 2ml InjectionBy Ferring Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd2ml Injection in AmpouleMRP 120.60₹ 102.51₹
- Naturogest 100mg Ampoule Of 1ml InjectionBy Zydus Cadila Healthcare Ltd1ml Injection in AmpouleMRP 167.40₹ 142.29₹
Uses of Uterone 100 MG
Contraindications of Uterone 100 MG
- If you are allergic to progesterone or any of the ingredients of Uterone Injection.
- If you have or ever had breast or uterine cancer
- If you have abnormal vaginal bleeding which is not being treated.
- If you have a history of blood clot or inflammation due to blood clot in any part of the body.
- If you have liver disease
Side effects of Uterone 100 MG
- Breakthrough bleeding
- Change in menstrual flow
- Change in weight (increase or decrease)
- Breast tenderness
- Pain, irritation, and/or redness at the injection area
Precautions and Warnings of Uterone 100 MG
Other General Warnings
- You experience abnormal vaginal bleeding or develop fibroids
- You experience vision disorder such as loss of vision, double vision or migraine.
- You experience any condition caused due to blood clot.
- You have a history of epilepsy, migraine, asthma, liver, heart or kidney dysfunction, diabetes.
- You have or had psychiatric disorders.
Mode of Action of Uterone 100 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Uterone 100 MG
- This medicine will be given in hospital by your doctor or nurse as an injection
- Do not self inject this medicine
Interactions of Uterone 100 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Certain medicines affect the way Uterone Injection works or Uterone itself can affect the action of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements, herbals your are currently taking or might take before taking this medicine.
- Especially if you are taking an antifungal medicine containg ketaconazole inform your doctor.
Storage and disposal of Uterone 100 MG
- Store Uterone at or below 25°C.
- Please keep it away from children and pets.