Tugain 2% Foam 60gm
Tugain Foam 2 % Description
Tugain Foam Foam is used in the treatment of hair loss. It contains minoxidil as its active medicine. It dilates the blood vessels and stimulates hair growth on the scalp. Using more than the advised
amount is not going to increase hair growth. It may take a few months before you see results. Avoid contact with eyes, nose, mouth. In case it gets into any of these, immediately wash with water. Do not use it during pregnancy and breastfeeding. If you have heart diseases or high blood pressure, consult with your doctor before using the same.
Uses of Tugain Foam 2 %
Contraindications of Tugain Foam 2 %
- If you are allergic to minoxidil or other components of Tugain Foam Foam.
- If you have a shaved scalp.
- If you are pregnant and breastfeeding.
- If you are using any other topical medicines or occlusive dressings on your scalp
- If you have a high blood pressure problem.
- If you have any scalp abnormality like scalp psoriasis.
- If your age is more than 65 years or less than 18 years.
Side effects of Tugain Foam 2 %
- Growth of unwanted facial hair or body hair
Precautions and Warnings of Tugain Foam 2 %
Other General Warnings
- You develop chest pain, rapid heartbeat, dizziness or rash. Seek medical help immediately.
- Tugain Foam Foam is recommended only for male pattern baldness. Do not use it if you have sudden and patchy hair loss and hair loss due to childbirth.
- Patients with known heart disease or high blood pressure should take their doctor's opinion before using this Foam.
- It should not be used on any body parts other than the scalp.
- You observe no hair growth even after using for four months, then seek your doctor's advice.
Mode of Action of Tugain Foam 2 %
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Tugain Foam 2 %
- Apply Tugain Foam Foam when your scalp and hair are completely dry.
- Apply the amount advised to the area of the scalp being treated, beginning with the centre of the area using the applicator provided.
- Do not shampoo your hair for 4 hours after applying this Foam.
- Wash your hands immediately after applying this Foam.
- This Foam is for use on the scalp only. This medicine should be kept away from the eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Wash the area thoroughly with cold water, if the medicine gets into our eyes.
- Do not use a hairdryer after applying this medicine.
- Applying more than advised or more often is not going to be more effective.
Interactions of Tugain Foam 2 %
Interactions with other medicines
Storage and disposal of Tugain Foam 2 %
- Store Tugain Foam Foam below 25°C in a clean and dry place, protected from moisture, sunlight and heat
- Keep it out of the reach of children
Dosage of Tugain Foam 2 %
- Tugain Foam Foam is only for external use and should not be swallowed. In case of accidental ingestion or application over larger areas for a prolonged time, consult a doctor immediately if you experience any symptoms....
- Signs and symptoms of overdose would be swelling of face, hands, and feet, increased heart rate, low blood pressure, dizziness and weakness.