Trest 100mg Injection 2ml
By BIOMIICRON PHARMACEUTICALS
Not for Sale
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Trest 100mg Injection 2ml Description
Trest Injection is a painkiller medicine used to relieve severe persistent pain. It contains tramadol, which belongs to a class of medicines called analgesics. It inhibits the production of chemical
which is responsible for pain (prostaglandins).
Uses of Trest 100mg Injection 2ml
For the treatment of moderate-to-severe persistent pain
Contraindications of Trest 100mg Injection 2ml
- If you are allergic to tramadol or similar medicines or any other ingredients of Trest Injection
- If you are suffering from epilepsy or fits which is not under control by your current treatment
- If you are taking sleeping pills, painkillers, or medicines that affect mood or consume alcohol regularly
- If you are taking certain medicines for the treatment of depression or Parkinson’s disease (MAOIs), discuss with your doctor if your unsure.
Side effects of Trest 100mg Injection 2ml
- Injection site reactions
- Dry mouth
Precautions and Warnings of Trest 100mg Injection 2ml
Can I take Trest Injection during pregnancy?
Trest Injection should not be used during pregnancy as limited safety data is available, thus consult your doctor before using it.
Can I take Trest Injection while breastfeeding?
Trest Injection should not be used while breastfeeding as tramadol passes into breastmilk in small amounts, thus consult your doctor before using it.
Can I drive if I have taken Trest Injection?
You may feel dizzy or drowsy after taking this medicine. Caution is needed while driving or operating machines.
Can I consume alcohol after taking Trest Injection?
You must avoid consuming alcohol after taking Trest Injection
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You are suffering from any liver or kidney problem
- You experience fits or seizures
- You had any head injury
- You suffer from any psychiatric illnesses and are on medication for the same.
- You are taking other medicines containing paracetamol or tramadol
- You are addicted to pain-relieving medicines
- You feel that you are about to faint or are in shock
- You develop any allergic symptoms or Serotonin syndrome
- You are taking medicines to treat pain (containing buprenorphine, nalbuphine or pentazocine)
- You notice any sleep-related breathing problems, contact your doctor immediately.
- You experience tiredness, lack of appetite, severe stomach pain, nausea, vomiting or low blood pressure, immediately contact your doctor.
Mode of Action of Trest 100mg Injection 2ml
How Does It Work?
Tramadol is a pain reliever that reduces pain perception by inhibiting the transmission of pain signals to the brain.
Directions for Use of Trest 100mg Injection 2ml
- Trest Injection will be given to you in the hospital by your doctor or nurse. Do not self-inject this medicine.
- Follow any instructions suggested by the doctor or nurse during the procedure or for aftercare.
Interactions of Trest 100mg Injection 2ml
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Trest Injection works, or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements, or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
- Especially if you are taking medicines to treat your heart problems, psychiatric illnesses, fits, Parkinson’s disease, allergy, cough, pain or are taking sedative medicines, blood thinners, medications used to stop vomiting....
- This medicine should not be taken simultaneously or for atleast 2 weeks after treatment with certain medicines (monoamine oxidase inhibitors or MAOIs) used for psychiatric illnesses.
Storage and disposal of Trest 100mg Injection 2ml
- Store this injection under the conditions mentioned on the pack.
- Keep it away from children and pets
Dosage of Trest 100mg Injection 2ml
This injection will be given to you by a doctor or nurse. Therefore, it is less likely that you may get an overdose of this medicine. If you experience any symptoms right after taking this injection, seek medical help....
Missed a Dose
The doctor or nurse usually gives this injection in the hospital or clinic. Therefore, the chances of missing a dose are less. However, if you feel that a dose has been missed, please inform your doctor and nurse....
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What is Trest Injection used for?
A: Trest Injection is used for the treatment of moderate-to-severe pain
Q: What is the composition of Trest Injection?
A: Trest Injection contains tramadol as its main component.
- Tramadol hydrochloride 50 mg/ml solution for injection or infusion - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 26 June 2022]
- Tramadol hydrochloride 50 mg/ml solution for injection or infusion - Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 26 June 2022]
- CDSCO [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2022 [cited 26 June 2022]
- Tramadol 50 mg capsules - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 26 June 2022]
- Tramadol 50 mg capsules - Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 26 June 2022]
Expires on or After
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.