Trasic 50mg Capsules
By KOPRAN PHARMACEUTICALS LIMITED
10 Capsule(s) in Strip
We do not sell this product
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Trasic 50 MG Description
Trasic Capsule is a pain-relieving medication used to treat moderate to severe pain. It contains tramadol, which belongs to a class of medicines called analgesics. It inhibits the production of chemi
cal which is responsible for pain (prostaglandins).
|You Save||₹0.75 (15% on MRP)|
|Uses||Treat moderate to severe pain|
|Side effects||Nausea, vomiting, dizziness, drowsiness, headache|
|Therapy||ANALGESIC FOR SEVERE PAIN|
Check more medicines with composition as Tramadol(50.0 Mg)
Uses of Trasic 50 MG
For the treatment of moderate-to-severe pain
Contraindications of Trasic 50 MG
- If you are allergic to tramadol or similar medicines or any other ingredients of Trasic Capsule
- If you are suffering from epilepsy or fits which is not under control by your current treatment
- If you are taking sleeping pills, painkillers, or medicines that affect mood or consume alcohol regularly
- If you are taking certain medicines for the treatment of depression or Parkinson’s disease
Side effects of Trasic 50 MG
- Dry mouth
Precautions and Warnings of Trasic 50 MG
Can I take Trasic Capsule during pregnancy?
Trasic Capsule should not be used during pregnancy as limited safety data is available, thus consult your doctor before using it.
Can I take Trasic Capsule while breastfeeding?
Trasic Capsule should not be used while breastfeeding as tramadol passes into breastmilk in small amounts, thus consult your doctor before using it.
Can I drive if I have consumed Trasic Capsule?
You may feel dizzy or drowsy after taking this medicine. Caution is needed while driving or operating machines.
Can I consume alcohol with Trasic Capsule?
You must avoid consuming alcohol with Trasic Capsule
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You are suffering from any liver or kidney problem
- You experience fits or seizures
- You suffer from any psychiatric illnesses and are on medication for the same.
- You are taking other medicines containing paracetamol or tramadol
- You develop any allergic symptoms or Serotonin syndrome
- You are taking medicines to treat pain (containing buprenorphine, nalbuphine or pentazocine)
- You notice any sleep-related breathing problems, contact your doctor immediately.
- You experience tiredness, lack of appetite, severe stomach pain, nausea, vomiting or low blood pressure, immediately contact your doctor.
Mode of Action of Trasic 50 MG
How Does It Work?
Tramadol is a pain reliever that reduces pain perception by inhibiting the transmission of pain signals to the brain.
Directions for Use of Trasic 50 MG
- Trasic Capsule should be taken as directed by your doctor.
- Swallow it whole with a glass of water, do not cut, break or chew the medicine.
- It can be taken with or without food.
- It would be best if you took it at a fixed time for optimal results.
- You should not consume it more than that prescribed by your doctor.
Interactions of Trasic 50 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Trasic Capsule works, or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements, or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
- Especially if you are taking medicines to treat your heart problems, psychiatric illnesses, fits, Parkinson’s disease, allergy, cough, pain or are taking sedative medicines, blood thinners, medications used to stop vomiting....
- This medicine should not be taken simultaneously or for atleast 2 weeks after treatment with certain medicines (monoamine oxidase inhibitors or MAOIs) used for psychiatric illnesses.
Storage and disposal of Trasic 50 MG
- Store Trasic Capsules in a clean and dry place, protected from direct sunlight, moisture and heat.
- Keep it away from children and pets.
Dosage of Trasic 50 MG
- In case of an overdose, seek urgent medical help
Missed a Dose
Take Trasic Capsule as soon as you remember if you forget a dose. However, if your next dosage is approaching, ignore the missing quantity and return to your usual schedule. Do not take two doses.
Dr. Mansi Savla
B. Pharm, PharmD
Dr. Ritu Budania
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What is Trasic Capsule used for?
A: Trasic Capsule is used for the treatment of moderate-to-severe pain
Q: What is the composition of Trasic Capsule?
A: Trasic Capsule contains tramadol as its main component.
- Tramadol 50 mg capsules - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 26 June 2022]
- Tramadol 50 mg capsules - Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 26 June 2022]
- CDSCO [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2022 [cited 26 June 2022]
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed