Tramvin Plus Tablets
Tramvin Plus Tablets Description
Tramvin Plus Tablet is an analgesic or pain-relieving medicine. It is used to treat moderate to severe pain. It belongs to a class of medicines called analgesics. It is a combination medicine contain
ing acetaminophen and tramadol. It inhibits the production of chemical which is responsible for pain (prostaglandins).
Uses of Tramvin Plus Tablets
Contraindications of Tramvin Plus Tablets
- If you are allergic to tramadol, paracetamol or similar medicines or any other ingredients of Tramvin Plus Tablet
- If you are suffering from any liver problem
- If you are suffering from epilepsy or fits which is not under control by your current treatment
- If you have a history of acute poisoning with sleeping pills, alcohol, painkillers, or medicines that affect your mood
- If you are taking certain medicines for the treatment of depression or Parkinson’s disease
Side effects of Tramvin Plus Tablets
- Stomach pain
- Dry mouth
Precautions and Warnings of Tramvin Plus Tablets
Other General Warnings
- You are taking other medicines containing paracetamol or tramadol
- You are suffering from any liver or kidney problem
- You have respiratory tract disorders like difficulty in breathing, asthma or lung problems
- You have a history of brain injury
- You experience fits or seizures
- You are taking medicines to treat pain (containing buprenorphine, nalbuphine or pentazocine)
Mode of Action of Tramvin Plus Tablets
How Does It Work?
- Tramvin Plus Tablet contains acetaminophen/paracetamol and tramadol.
- Analgesics are pain relievers like acetaminophen/paracetamol that prevent the release of particular chemical messengers causing pain.
- Tramadol is a pain reliever that reduces pain perception by inhibiting the transmission of pain signals to the brain.
Directions for Use of Tramvin Plus Tablets
- Tramvin Plus Tablet should be taken as directed by your doctor.
- Swallow it whole with a glass of water, do not cut, break or chew the medicine.
- It would be best if you took it at a fixed time for optimal results.
- You should not consume it more than that prescribed by your doctor.
Interactions of Tramvin Plus Tablets
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Tramvin Plus Tablet works, or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements, or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
- Especially if you are taking medicines to treat your heart problems, psychiatric illnesses, Parkinson’s disease, allergy, cough, pain or are taking medicines used to stop vomiting.
Storage and disposal of Tramvin Plus Tablets
- Store Tramvin Plus Tablets in a clean and dry place, protected from direct sunlight, moisture and heat.
- Keep it away from children and pets.
Dosage of Tramvin Plus Tablets
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What is Tramvin Plus Tablet used for?
Q: Can Tramvin Plus Tablet make you dizzy?
- Tramadol: False-positive phencyclidine screen and other toxicities: 2 case reports. React Wkly [Internet]. 2022 [cited 26 June 2022]
- Acetaminophen [Internet]. Medlineplus.gov. 2022 [cited 26 June 2022]
- Tramadol and Paracetamol 37.5mg/325mg Film-coated tablets - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 26 June 2022]
- Tramadol and Paracetamol 37.5mg/325mg Film-coated tablets - Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 26 June 2022]