Trabs Mf Tablets
By AARPIK REMEDIES PVT LTD
10 Tablet(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
7 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Trabs Mf Tablets Description
Trabs Mf Tablets is a combination of two medicines, tranexamic acid and mefenamic acid. This medicine helps in relieving pain, cramps in the lower abdomen before & during menses and reduce heavy bleeding during menses. Tranexamic acid is an antifibrinolytic (promotes clotting and stops the breakdown of a clot) medicine while mefenamic acid is an anti-inflammatory medicine. Take this medicine only when prescribed by your doctor. You should not take Trabs Mf Tablets if you have any blood clotting disorder, history of heavy bleeding or recent bypass surgery. Do not take this medicine during pregnancy especially the last trimester....
|You Save||₹24.00 (15% on MRP)|
|Best Offer||Use Code: GRAND18 & get flat 18% OFF + up to Rs.1000 surprise cashback|
|Uses||Menstural pain and cramps, heavy menstural bleeding|
|Side effects||Diarrhea, headache, backache, nausea, dry mouth|
Check more medicines with composition as Mefenamic Acid + Tranexamic
Uses of Trabs Mf Tablets
Trabs Mf Tablets is used for the treatment of menstrual cramps and pain due to heavy bleeding during menses.
Contraindications of Trabs Mf Tablets
- If you are allergic to mefenamic acid, tranexamic acid or any of the ingredients of Trabs Mf Tablets .
- If you have a history of stomach or intestinal bleeding due to painkillers.
- If you have or have ever had a blood clot in your blood vessels (thrombosis).
- If you have a liver, kidney or heart function problem or any kind of health condition.
- If you have a bleeding disorder.
- If you recently had a bypass surgery of the heart.
- If you have a history of convulsions or inflammatory bowel disease.
- This medicine should not be taken in the last trimester of pregnancy.
Side effects of Trabs Mf Tablets
- Back pain
- Muscle pain
- Ringing in the ears
Precautions and Warnings of Trabs Mf Tablets
Can I take Trabs Mf Tablets during pregnancy?
It is not safe to take Trabs Mf Tablets during pregnancy as it can lead to malformations in the growing foetus. It can also delay labour and increase the risk of bleeding in the mother and foetus.
Can I take Trabs Mf Tablets while breastfeeding?
The components of Trabs Mf Tablets can pass into the breastmilk and may cause harm to the newborn baby. It is advised not to breastfeed during the treatment with Trabs Mf Tablets .
Can I drive if I have consumed Trabs Mf Tablets ?
You may experience dizziness, drowsiness, fatigue and visual disturbances after taking Trabs Mf Tablets . So, be cautious while driving or operating any machinery.
Can I consume alcohol with Trabs Mf Tablets ?
Alcohol consumption during the treatment can be an added risk for ulcers and gastrointestinal bleeding. Try to avoid alcohol intake along with this medicine.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You have any medical history especially of bleeding in the brain (subarachnoid haemorrhage) and a history of blood clots (such as in the legs, lung, brain or eye).
- You are suffering from certain heart diseases (irregular heartbeat, heart valve problems) and blood clotting disorders.
- You have a kidney function problem or you are passing blood in the urine.
- You have epilepsy, seizures (fits) or respiratory disorders such as asthma.
- You experience visual disturbances after taking this medicine, discontinue the treatment immediately.
- You should not take Trabs Mf Tablets if you have an irregular menstrual bleeding pattern.
- You are an elderly person, there is an increased risk of side effects such as ulcers and bleeding.
- You are taking oral contraceptives, be cautious as there is a risk of thrombosis.
- Trabs Mf Tablets s can impair your fertility. Thus, you should not take this medicine if you are trying to conceive or taking treatment of fertility.
Mode of Action of Trabs Mf Tablets
How Does It Work?
- Trabs Mf Tablets works by the combined action of its two components Tranexamic acid and Mefenamic acid.
- Tranexamic acid works by improving the blood clotting by preventing or slowing down the process of break down of blood clots called fibrinolysis.
- Mefenamic acid helps in relieving the sensation of pain by inhibiting the formation of inflammatory mediators such as prostaglandin which is responsible for pain and swelling.
Directions for Use of Trabs Mf Tablets
- Trabs Mf Tablets should be taken orally with or after food with plenty of water.
- Take this medicine as directed by your doctor.
Interactions of Trabs Mf Tablets
Interactions with other medicines
- Sometimes Pause 500 may affect the way other medicines work and other medicines may affect how Pause works if taken at the same time. Discuss with your doctor about any other medicine, herbal preparation and supplements you are taking currently to avoid any possible interactions....
- In particular, if you are taking medicnes like blood thinners (like warfarin, heparin), antidiabetic medicines, heart-related medicines, anti-hypertensive medicines, antibiotics like gentamicin, chloramphenicol, anti-HIV medicines, etc....
- The effect of Pause 500 will be reduced if taken along with blood thinners (like warfarin, heparin) which are medicines that inhibit clot formations.
- An additive effect may be seen if the patient is taking medications that increase blood clot formation (like aprotinin).
- Oral contraceptive pills, when taken with Trabs Mf Tablets, may promote blood clot formation which can be harmful, leading to blockage of blood vessels by abnormal clot formation. Inform your doctor if you are taking birth control pills....
Storage and disposal of Trabs Mf Tablets
- Store this medicine below 25°C.
- Store it in a cool and dry place and try to keep it in the original container.
- Keep it away from the reach of children and pets.
Dosage of Trabs Mf Tablets
The symptoms of an overdose of Trabs Mf Tablets include nausea, vomiting, fall in blood pressure, dizziness, headache, fits or convulsions, rarely, diarrhoea, etc. In case of an overdose, contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital....
Missed a Dose
If you have missed taking any dose of this medicine take it as soon as you remember. If it's time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dose schedule. Do not take a double dose of medicine to compensate for the missed one....
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Can Trabs Mf Tablets be taken during periods?
A: Yes, Trabs Mf Tablets is meant to reduce cramps and pain before and during periods as well as to control excessive bleeding during periods. However, Pause is taken when prescribed by your doctor or gynaecologists. Do not self-medicate this medicine without consulting a doctor.
Q: When does the bleeding stop after taking Trabs Mf Tablets ?
A: Trabs Mf Tablets does not stop bleeding but reduces the heavy menstrual flow by improving the blood clot. It usually starts showing its effects within 1-2 hours.
Q: Can Trabs Mf Tablets cause acidity?
A: Yes, Trabs Mf Tablets may cause acidity, hence you should always take it with food and with antacids. It reduces the chance of stomach discomfort.
Q: Is Trabs Mf Tablets safe?
A: Yes, Trabs Mf Tablets is safe if you take it at the dose and duration prescribed by your doctor. If you stop taking this once you start feeling good, the chance of bleeding might increase.
Q: Can I take Trabs Mf Tablets every month?
A: Usually, you can take Trabs Mf Tablets as per the need. It is usually prescribed for a short duration. Take it for as long as the doctor has told you to take it. Do not exceed the prescribed duration.
Q: How long does Trabs Mf Tablets take to work?
A: Trabs Mf Tablets usually starts working within 1-2 hours of its oral intake. However, it can vary among individuals depending on their physiology and other biological parameters.
Q: When do you use Trabs Mf Tablets?
A: Trabs Mf Tablets is used for the treatment of menstrual cramps and pain due to heavy bleeding during menses.
Q: What is the composition of Trabs Mf Tablets?
A: The composition of Trabs Mf Tablets consists of a combination of two medicines, tranexamic acid and mefenamic acid.
Country of Origin
Expires on or After
Understanding FPG, PPG & HbA1c Numbers In Diabetes
Common Diseases You Should Be Wary About This Rainy Season
Frequently Asked Questions On Diabetes And Obesity
Common Illnesses During Monsoons In India
Your Healthcare App Now Has Beauty Products Too!
Can Home Remedies Help With Cataracts?
How Good Are Exercises For Cataracts? Know more.
Gift Your First Superhero The Power Of Unbeatable Health
6 Foods That Will Help You Deal With Hydrocele
Foods To Eat And Avoid With Varicocele
Sitopaladi Churna: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects & More!
Munakka: Benefits, Side Effects, Precautions and More!
Kanchanar Guggulu: Benefits, Side Effects, Precautions & More!
Nagkesar – Benefits, Uses, Side Effects & More!
Ashokarishta: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects, Precautions & More!
Amaltas – Uses, Benefits, Side Effects & More!
Kaunch Beej: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects, Precautions & More!
Jatamansi: Uses, Benefits, Precautions & More!
Kalmegh: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects, Precautions & More!
Sarpagandha – Uses, Benefits, Side Effects, Precautions & More!
Chandraprabha Vati: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects, Precautions & More!
Home Remedies That Ease Your Hydrocele
6 Safe And Simple Exercises For Hydrocele
Ramsay Hunt Syndrome: What Is This Rare Condition?
How Is Internet Addiction Affecting Your Mental Health?
Kiwi: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Star Anise: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Saffron: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Jackfruit: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Safe Stretching Exercises You Can Try If Suffering From Phimosis
Pomegranate: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects, and More!
Things You Shouldn’t Do Before And After Sex
Black Cardamom: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Galangal: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Baby Hygiene: Everything You Should Know
Breaking Down The Baby’s Growth Stages | 0-5 Years
Lady Finger : Uses, Benefits, Side effects and More!
Amla Juice: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Aloe Vera Juice: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Phimosis – Causes, Symptoms And Remedies
Orange: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Guide To The Third-Trimester Of Pregnancy For Expecting Moms
Lychee: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Effective Home Remedies for Anti-Ageing
Best Home Remedies For Hangover
Exercises To Do If You Suffer From Varicocele
Varicocele – Symptoms, Causes, Home Remedies
The Link Between Our Gut And Overall Well-being
Can Aerobic Exercises Improve Your Overall Health?
Natural Home Remedies for Tooth Decay