Tiomist 9mcg Box Of 120md Metered Dose Inhaler
Tiomist 9 MCG Description
Tiomist Metered-Dose Inhaler contains tiotropium as an active ingredient. It is used for the maintenance of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD). It is a bronchodilator that acts by dilating
the airway tract by relaxing the smooth muscle. It should be taken for inhalation purpose via the mouth and not to be swallowed. Take it at the dose recommended by your doctor for the prescribed duration to gain the optimal benefit from it. You may experience dry mouth or oral infection after using Tiomist Metered-Dose Inhaler. Hence, it is recommended to maintain oral hygiene while on this medication.
- Tiate Hfa 9mcg Box Of 180 Metered Dose InhalerBy Lupin180md Metered Dose Inhaler in BoxMRP 560.45₹ 481.99₹ 2.68/Metered Dose
- Tiova Box Of 200md Metered Dose InhalerBy Cipla Limited200md Metered Dose Inhaler in BoxMRP 622.72₹ 535.54₹ 2.68/Metered Dose
Uses of Tiomist 9 MCG
Contraindications of Tiomist 9 MCG
Side effects of Tiomist 9 MCG
- Application site irritation (swollen tongue, mouth ulceration and pharyngolaryngeal pain)
- Sinusitis, headache, dizziness
- Constipation, dry mouth, dehydration
- Pain in joints (arthralgia), joint swelling
- Fungal infection in the mouth
- Taste disorders, throat irritation
- Intraocular pressure increased
- Dry skin
Precautions and Warnings of Tiomist 9 MCG
Other General Warnings
- You experience an allergic reaction after using Tiomist Metered-Dose Inhaler.
- Your respiratory condition gets worsened characterized by breathing difficulty.
- You have an eye condition known as narrow-angle glaucoma.
- You have kidney disease and urinary retention conditions.
- Tiomist Metered-Dose Inhaler should not be used in children below 18 years of age.
- Tiomist Metered-Dose Inhaler should not be used for acute attacks or as rescue therapy.
Mode of Action of Tiomist 9 MCG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Tiomist 9 MCG
Interactions of Tiomist 9 MCG
Interactions with other medicines
- Tiomist Metered-Dose Inhaler used along with other anticholinergic medicine such as ipratropium can cause additive effect, increasing side effects.
- Discuss with your doctor about any other medicines, herbal preparations and supplements you are taking currently to avoid interactions.
Storage and disposal of Tiomist 9 MCG
- Store in a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight.
- Keep away from the children and pets.
- Do not puncture the canister, break it or burn it even if it is empty.
Dosage of Tiomist 9 MCG
- Excess of Tiomist Metered-Dose Inhaler can cause dry mouth and inflammation of the eye.
- If you have taken too much of this medicine, contact your doctor or reach out to the nearest hospital immediately.