Tiniba 1gm Tablets
Tiniba 1 G Description
Tiniba Tablet is used for the treatment of parasitic infections of the intestine (amoebiasis and giardiasis) and sexually transmitted disease (trichomoniasis). It contains tinidazole as its active me
dicine. It works by killing the bacteria or parasite responsible for infection by damaging its genetic structure. The dose and duration of this medicine will be decided by your treating doctor depending on the severity of the infection. Complete the course of this medicine to get maximum benefit and effective infection control.
Uses of Tiniba 1 G
- For the treatment of parasitic infection of intestine (amoebiasis and giardiasis).
- For the treatment of sexually transmitted disease (trichomoniasis).
Contraindications of Tiniba 1 G
- If you are allergic to tinidazole or any other ingredients of Tiniba Tablet.
- If you have a blood disorder or a history of blood disorders.
- If you have a brain disorder.
- If you are in the first 3 months of pregnancy or are trying to become pregnant.
- If you are a lactating mother.
Side effects of Tiniba 1 G
- Loose motions
- Pain in the stomach
- Decrease in appetite
- Abnormal motion sensation
- Skin rash or itching
Precautions and Warnings of Tiniba 1 G
Other General Warnings
- You experience fits, numbness, tingling or muscle weakness after taking this medicine.
- You have any blood related disorder, be cautious.
- There is a risk of developing a vaginal infection after taking this medicine. Keep your doctor informed if you experience any infection.
Mode of Action of Tiniba 1 G
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Tiniba 1 G
- Take this medicine with food as prescribed by your doctor.
- Do not consume it more than that prescribed by the doctor and for a longer duration.
Interactions of Tiniba 1 G
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Tiniba 1gm Tablets works or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interactions.
- Especially, if you are taking medicines such as blood thinners, medicines for seizures and brain related problem, immunomodulators, certain anticancer medicine etc.
Storage and disposal of Tiniba 1 G
- Store it at a temperature below 25°C in a cool and dry place.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.