Themisylate 250mg Injection
By THEMIS MEDICARE LTD
Inclusive of all taxes
7 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Themisylate 250 MG Description
Themisylate Injection is used in preventing and controlling abnormal bleeding during menstruation and in conditions like dysfunctional uterine bleeding. It also prevents & treats bleeding from the sm
all vessels. It contains ethamsylate as its active constituent.
|You Save||₹3.00 (15% on MRP)|
|Side effects||Headache, nausea, vomting, stomach pain|
Check more medicines with composition as Ethamsylate(250.0 Mg)
Uses of Themisylate 250 MG
Themisylate Injection is used to prevent & control abnormal blood loss during menstruation and in conditions like dysfunctional uterine bleeding.
Contraindications of Themisylate 250 MG
- If you are allergic to this medicine or any other ingredients of Themisylate Injection
- If you suffer from an autoimmune disorder known as porphyria
Side effects of Themisylate 250 MG
- Injection site reactions
- Stomach pain
- Stomach discomfort
Precautions and Warnings of Themisylate 250 MG
Can I take Themisylate Injection during pregnancy?
Due to lack of safety information, it is preferable to avoid the use of Themisylate Injection during pregnancy unless prescribed by your doctor.
Can I take Themisylate Injection while breastfeeding?
Themisylate Injection is not recommended for use while breastfeeding as limited safety information is available. Thus consult your doctor before taking it.
Can I drive if I have consumed Themisylate Injection?
There is limited information about the effects of this medicine on driving.
Can I consume alcohol with Themisylate Injection?
Although there is no known interaction with alcohol and Themisylate medicine, it is essential to consult your physician if you have a habit of consuming alcohol regularly.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You are pregnant, breastfeeding or have any existing medical condition.
- You are on other medications, supplements or following any complementary or integrative health approaches.
- You are scheduled to have any medical examination (lab tests).
- Women must undergo a gynaecological examination before starting the treatment.
Mode of Action of Themisylate 250 MG
How Does It Work?
Ethamsylate works by inducing the coagulation of blood by making the platelets stick together, thus helps in controlling bleeding from blood vessels.
Directions for Use of Themisylate 250 MG
- Themisylate Injection will be given to you in a hospital by your doctor or nurse. Do not self-inject this medicine.
- Follow any instructions suggested by the doctor or nurse during the procedure or for aftercare.
Interactions of Themisylate 250 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Themisylate Injection works, or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements, or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
Storage and disposal of Themisylate 250 MG
- Store Themisylate Injection in a clean and dry place, protected from moisture, sunlight and heat.
- Keep the medicine away from children and pets.
Dosage of Themisylate 250 MG
Themisylate Injection will be given to you by a doctor or nurse. Therefore, it is less likely that you may get an overdose on this medicine. If you experience any symptoms right after taking this injection, seek medical help....
Missed a Dose
The doctor or nurse usually gives Themisylate Injection in the hospital or clinic. Therefore, the chances of missing a dose are less. However, if you feel that a dose has been missed, please inform your doctor and nurse....
Dr. Nikita Toshi
BDS (Bachelor of Dental Surgery)
Dr. Ritu Budania
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What is the use of Themisylate Injection?
A: Themisylate Injection is used in the treatment of small vessel haemorrhage and spotting or excessive blood loss during periods.
Q: What is the composition of Themisylate Injection?
A: Themisylate Injection contains ethamsylate as its main component.
Expires on or After
Other Products from this Brand
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed