Terfast 1% Cream 15gm
By RAPROSS PHARMACEUTICALS PVT LTD
15g Cream in Tube
Inclusive of all taxes
7 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Terfast 1 % Description
Terfast Cream is an external application medicine with Terbinafine as the active ingredient. It prevents the spread of fungal infection in various body parts like feet, nails, scalp, genitals, buttoc
ks etc. This medicine works by halting the fungal cell wall formation. The use of this Cream should be avoided during pregnancy, lactation and in children.
|You Save||₹13.59 (15% on MRP)|
|Uses||Fungal skin infections|
|Side effects||Application site reactions|
Check more medicines with composition as Terbinafine(1.0 %)
7 Brand Alternate(s)
Contains same composition as Terfast 1% Cream 15gm
- Tergosil Cream 20gmBy Glowderma Lab Pvt Ltd20g Cream in TubeMRP 140.00₹ 119.00₹ 5.95/Gram
- Tyza 1% Cream 15gmBy Abbott Healthcare Pvt Ltd15g Cream in TubeMRP 121.17₹ 102.99₹ 6.87/Gram
- Terbinext Cream 30gmBy Ethinext Pharma Pvt Ltd30g Cream in TubeMRP 110.00₹ 110.0028.46% CHEAPER₹ 3.67/Gram
- Trfy Cream 15gmBy Hegde And Hegde Pharmaceuticals Llp15g Cream in TubeMRP 160.00₹ 136.00₹ 9.07/Gram
- Terbinaforce 1% Cream 10gmBy Mankind Pharmaceuticals Ltd10g Cream in TubeMRP 73.20₹ 62.22₹ 6.22/Gram
- Terbest 1% Cream 15gmBy Systopic Laboratories15g Cream in TubeMRP 63.00₹ 53.5530.41% CHEAPER₹ 3.57/Gram
- Terbest 1% Cream 30gmBy Systopic Laboratories30g Cream in TubeMRP 98.00₹ 83.3045.81% CHEAPER₹ 2.78/Gram
Uses of Terfast 1 %
To treat various fungal infections in the foot (athlete's foot), nails (Cutaneous candidiasis), and scalp. It is also useful in infections like those around genital areas, inner thighs and buttock area (Jock itch), infections that form small discoloured patches on the skin (Tinea Versicolor), and ringworm and yeast infections....
Contraindications of Terfast 1 %
If you are allergic to the active ingredient Terbinafine or other inactive ingredients in the Cream.
Side effects of Terfast 1 %
- Skin itching
- Skin peeling
- Discolouration of the skin
- Dry flaky skin
- Irritation, burning sensation and pain at the infected site
- If you experience any severe allergic reaction like difficulty breathing or swallowing, swelling of the
- mouth, face, lips, tongue or throat (severe allergic reaction), severe itching of the skin, with a red rash or raised
- lumps, hives or blisters, It is recommended that you visit your doctor or nearest hospital immediately.
Precautions and Warnings of Terfast 1 %
Can I use Terfast Cream during pregnancy?
The use of Terfast Cream is not recommended during pregnancy, as it may cause undesirable effects on the developing foetus. Please consult your doctor before use.
Can I use Terfast Cream while breastfeeding?
There is a possibility that the newborn may ingest the Cream when applied to the mother's skin especially near the nipple area which may have dangerous effects on the newborn. Thus, exhibit caution while applying Cream during breastfeeding.
Can I drive if after having applied Terfast Cream?
This Cream does not interfere with your ability to drive or operate heavy machines. So, you can drive.
Can I consume alcohol with Terfast Cream?
The ingredients in this Cream do not interact with alcohol. However, alcohol consumption might interfere with the healing process. Hence it is better to avoid consuming alcohol.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You accidentally get this Cream in contact with your eyes.
- You experience allergic reactions.
Mode of Action of Terfast 1 %
How Does It Work?
The active ingredient in Terfast Cream is Terbinafine which belongs to the class of anti-fungal agents, it stops the spread of infection by preventing the formation of fungal cell wall which ultimately leads to death of the fungus....
Directions for Use of Terfast 1 %
- Use this medicine as directed by your doctor.
- For external use only, apply it on the affected skin surface free from cuts and wounds.
- Wash your hands before and after using this medicine unless your hands are the area to be treated.
- In case your eyes come in contact with this medicine rinse your eyes with clean water immediately.
Interactions of Terfast 1 %
Interactions with other medicines
Since Terfast Cream is to be used externally on the skin it is less likely to interact with other medicines. However, you should always consult your doctor if you are taking other medicines for treating other health conditions....
Storage and disposal of Terfast 1 %
This medicine should be stored at room temperature and should not be kept in the refrigerator. It should be kept away from light, heat and children. The tube should be kept tightly closed.
Dosage of Terfast 1 %
As this Cream is meant for external application cases of overdose is unlikely. However, upon accidental ingestion contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital. If you have applied extra quantities of it wipe out the excess of the medicine with tissue or cotton....
Missed a Dose
If you have missed applying this Cream, apply it as soon as possible. Do not over apply this medicine just to compensate for the missed dose.
Dr. Nikita Toshi
BDS (Bachelor of Dental Surgery)
Dr. Ritu Budania
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Does Terfast Cream cause skin discoloration?
A: Yes, discolouration of the skin is one of the known side effects of the Cream. But the side effects may vary depending on your medical condition and history. Please consult your doctor before use.
Q: Can Terfast Cream be used in children?
A: Terfast Cream is not recommended in use in children below 12 years of age. Avoid self-medication. Please consult your doctor before use.
Q: Can I use Terfast Cream on burns and wounds?
A: No, Terfast Cream is an antifungal medication that is used to treat fungal infections.
Q: How long should I use Terfast Cream for fungal infections of nails?
A: The Cream should be applied in the dose and for the duration as recommended by the doctor. Avoid self-medication.
Q: What is an athlete's foot? Is it contagious?
A: It is a fungal infection caused to the feet region due to the moist conditions due to shoes and socks. Yes, it can spread to your body parts when you touch the hand on other surfaces after itching and scratching in the infected region.
Expires on or After
Other Products from this Brand
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed