Terbest 500mg Strip Of 7 Tablets
Terbest 500 MG Description
Terbest Tablet is an antifungal medicine that contains Terbinafine as its active ingredient. This medicine is used to treat various types of fungal infections of the skin and nails, including ringwor
m. Take this Tablet as prescribed and for the duration, it is prescribed for by your doctor. It can be taken with or without food. You may experience side effects like headache, nausea, vomiting while on treatment with Terbest Tablets. Report to your doctor if you notice the side effects persist or worsen. Before using Terbest Tablet, inform the doctor about your detailed medical history.
Uses of Terbest 500 MG
- Terbest Tablet is used in treating various types of fungal infections of the skin, hair, nails.
- This Tablet is also useful in treating Athlete's foot, Jock itch.
Contraindications of Terbest 500 MG
- If you are allergic to Terbinafine or any other ingredients of Terbest Tablet.
- If you are suffering from any liver problems.
Side effects of Terbest 500 MG
- Decreased appetite
- Urge to scratch
- Joint and muscular pain
Precautions and Warnings of Terbest 500 MG
Other General Warnings
- You do not feel your condition has improved even after taking Terbest Tablet.
- Do not change the dosage set by the doctor without consulting the doctor.
- Consult the doctor before stopping or extending the course of treatment.
Mode of Action of Terbest 500 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Terbest 500 MG
- Terbest Tablet should be taken as directed by your doctor.
- Swallow it whole with a glass of water. Do not cut, break or chew the medicine. It can be taken with or without food.
- It should be taken in doses and frequency as prescribed by your doctor and should not be taken for a duration longer than prescribed.
Interactions of Terbest 500 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Terbest Tablet may interact with other medicines. Discuss with your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbal preparations you are taking. Also, inform your doctor if you have a planned surgery or vaccination scheduled....
- Terbest Tablet can react when taken with another ongoing antifungal medicine.
- A blood-thinning drug like warfarin is not to be taken along with Terbinafine.
- Medicines for controlling high blood pressure can hamper the effects of Terbinafine.
Interactions with food items
Storage and disposal of Terbest 500 MG
- Terbest Tablets should be stored at room temperature in a clean and dry place, protected from moisture, sunlight and heat.
- Keep the medicine away from children and pets.
- Do not use expired or damaged medicines.
- Discard unused medicine properly. Do not flush it in the toilet or throw it into the drain.
Dosage of Terbest 500 MG
- Symptoms of overdose include dark stool or bloody urine, jaundice, sensitivity to heat, scaly skin with rashes and blisters and chest pain.
- Seek urgent medical help if you experience any of the symptoms or think you have taken excess Terbinaforce Tablets.