Tangim Mouth Wash
By OBSURGE BIOTECH LTD
100ml Mouth Wash in Bottle
Inclusive of all taxes
7 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Tangim 0.2 % Description
Tangim Mouth Wash is an antiseptic and antimicrobial mouth wash. Tangim Mouth Wash is used for the treatment of gum diseases such as bleeding and irritated gums and to promote healing after dental pr
ocedures. It also helps control bad breath, oral sores and plague. Tangim Mouth Wash contains chlorhexidine as its active ingredient. It helps in maintaining the oral health, protecting from the gum disease etc. It works by stoping the growth of the microorganisms. It is not recommended to use in children below 12 years.
3 Brand Alternate(s)
Contains same composition as Tangim Mouth Wash
- Hexidine Mouth Wash 160mlBy Icpa Health Products Ltd160ml Mouth Wash in BottleMRP 120.20₹ 102.17₹ 0.64/Millilitre
- Hexidine 0.2% Bottle Of 500ml Mouth WashBy Icpa Health Products Ltd500ml Mouth Wash in BottleMRP 312.70₹ 265.79₹ 0.53/Millilitre
- Clohex 0.2 % Mouth Wash 150 MlBy Dr Reddy's Laboratories Ltd150ml Mouth Wash in BottleMRP 148.75₹ 126.44₹ 0.84/Millilitre
Uses of Tangim 0.2 %
- For treatment and prevention of gum disease (bleeding nad irritated gums)
- Promote healing of gums after dental surgery or any dental procedures.
- Prevents bad breath, plague, oral fungal infection and sores due to dental attachments.
Precautions and Warnings of Tangim 0.2 %
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You are allergic to Tangim Mouth Wash or similar preprations and experience any allergies after using this mouthwash.
- You experience taste change or burning sensation after using this mouth was.
- Wait for atleast 5 minutes after brushing to use this mouthwash as toothpaste may affect the action of this mouth was.
- This mouth wash can be used in children only if advised by a doctor.
Ingredients and Benefits of Tangim 0.2 %
- Tangim Mouth Wash contains chlorhexidine as its active ingredient that has antibacterial and antiseptic properties.
- It works by disrupting the cell membrane of microbe and hence prevents their growth and multiplication.
- It helps reduce swelling, pain and redness around your gums and also controls bad breath.
Directions for Use of Tangim 0.2 %
- Read the label carefully before using Tangim Mouth Wash
- Pour 10 ml of mouth wash (undiluted) in a cup and gargle throughly atleast for a minute then spit it out.
- Do not rinse your mouth with water and also do not eat or drink anything atleast for 20 minutes.
Storage and disposal of Tangim 0.2 %
Keep away from sunlight, heat and moist places. Keep out of the reach of children and pets.
Dr. Mansi Savla
B. Pharm, PharmD
Dr. Ritu Budania
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Is Tangim Mouth Wash safe to use by pregnant or breastfeeding women?
A: Tangim Mouth Wash can be used by pregnant and breastfeeding women after consulting a doctor.
Q: Are there side effects of using Tangim Mouth Wash?
A: Some people may experience temporary staining of teeth, buring sensation in mouth and taste changes.
- CHLORHEXIDINE DIGLUCONATE [Internet]. Mhraproductsprod.blob.core.windows.net. 2022 [cited 23 May 2022]
- Chlorhexidine Mouthwash Manufacturer & Supplier India | Buy Online [Internet]. https://wellonapharma.com/. 2022 [cited 23 May 2022]
- Orasep mouthwash liquid [Data on file]. Direction for use [cited 23 May 2022]
Country of Origin
Expires on or After
Other Products from this Brand
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed
Offers Just for you