Tacloran 1mg Capsule
By DR REDDY'S LAB (WOCKHARDT)
10 Capsule(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
15 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Tacloran Capsule is an immunosuppressant medicine used to prevent organ rejection in patients undergoing a kidney transplant. It is also used to prevent organ rejection in patients receiving a heart and liver. It contains tacrolimus as its active ingredient that belongs to the class of medicines called immunosuppressants. It works by reducing the immune response of an individual and prevents immune cells from attacking the transplanted organ. This medicine should be used under the supervision of a specialist doctor who is experienced in treating organ transplant patients. This medicine reduces the activity of your immune system if you have an infection or you are prone to get an infection, tell your doctor....
|You Save||₹53.51 (18% on MRP)|
|Best Offer||Use Code: 18SAVE & get 18% discount|
|Side effects||Increased blood sugar, sleeplessness, headache, nausea, diarrhoea|
Check more medicines with composition as Tacrolimus(1.0 Mg)
Uses of Tacloran 1 MG
To prevent organ rejection in patients who have received a kidney, liver or heart transplant.
Contraindications of Tacloran 1 MG
- If you are allergic to tacrolimus or any ingredients of Tacloran Capsule.
- If you are allergic to certain antibiotics which belongs to the class of macrolide antibiotics (e.g. erythromycin, clarithromycin, josamycin).
Side effects of Tacloran 1 MG
- Increased blood sugar level
- Lack of sleep
- Blurred vision
- Sensitivity to light
- Ringing sound in ears
- Raised blood pressure
Precautions and Warnings of Tacloran 1 MG
Can I take Tacloran Capsule during pregnancy?
Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or may be pregnant before taking this medicine.
Can I take Tacloran Capsule while breastfeeding?
Tacloran Capsule passes into the breastmilk. Therefore, you should not breastfeed whilst receive this medicine. Tell your doctor if you are breastfeeding.
Can I drive if I have consumed Tacloran Capsule?
Tacloran Capsule may cause visual and neurological disturbances. Avoid driving if you are affected.
Can I consume alcohol with Tacloran Capsule?
Tacloran Capsule may produce side effects such as visual disturbance and neurological disturbances, alcohol can further aggravate this. Hence, you should avoid consuming alcohol while taking this capsule.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You have liver problems or have or had a disease that may have to affect your liver.
- You are experiencing strong abdominal pain sometimes accompanied by other symptoms, such as chills, fever, nausea or vomiting.
- You have had diarrhoea for more than a day.
- You have an upcoming vaccination schedule.
- You should tell your doctor before taking any herbal preparations especially St. John’s wort (Hypericum perforatum).
- During the initial days of treatment, you may be asked to perform various routine test (heart function, blood, urine, etc) to check the best effective dose for you.
- You should limit your sun exposure while taking this medicine by wearing protective clothing and wearing appropriate sunscreen.
Mode of Action of Tacloran 1 MG
How Does It Work?
When a person receives an organ the immune system of the body perceives it as a foreign (non-self) and tries to reject it by attacking the tissues of the transplanted organ. Tacloran Capsule is used is to suppress your body’s immune response enabling your body to accept the transplanted organ....
Directions for Use of Tacloran 1 MG
- Tacloran Capsule should be taken as prescribed by your doctor.
- You should take this medicine preferably on an empty stomach or at least 1 hour before or 2 to 3 hours after a meal.
Interactions of Tacloran 1 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Tacloran Capsule works or this medicine itself can affect the action of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines you are currently taking, recently taken or might take to avoid any possible interactions.
- In particular, if you are taking antibiotics, anti-viral, anti-fungal, anti-HIV, medicines for stomach ulcers, acid reflux, vomiting, nausea, irregular heart rhythm, high blood pressure any hormonal preparation, medicines acting on the brain, potassium-containing supplements or diuretics....
Interactions with food items
Avoid consuming grapefruit containing products.
Storage and disposal of Tacloran 1 MG
- Store this medicine at room temperature, away from sunlight and moisture.
- Keep this medicine out of the reach and sight of children and pets.
Dosage of Tacloran 1 MG
An overdose of Tacloran Capsule can lead to tremors, headache, nausea, vomiting, skin reaction and changes in the levels of certain enzymes or parameters (creatinine or blood urea nitrogen). If you have taken too much of this medicine, see your doctor or contact your nearest hospital emergency department immediately....
Missed a Dose
Do not take a double dose of this medicine to make up for forgotten individual doses. If you have forgotten to take Tacloran Capsules, wait until it is time for the next dose and then continue as before....
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What are the uses of Tacloran Capsule?
A: Tacloran Capsule is an immunosuppressive medicine. It is used for preventing organ rejection in organ transplant recipients (liver, kidney & heart).
Q: Will Tacloran Capsule cause tremors?
A: Yes, this medicine can cause tremors as a side effect, however, not everyone gets them.
Q: How does Tacloran Capsule work?
A: Tacloran Capsule works by reducing your immune response towards the transplanted organ and prevents it from attacking the transplanted organ.
Q: When should I take Tacloran Capsule?
A: You should take this medicine preferably on an empty stomach one hour before a meal or 2-3 hours after a meal.
Country of Origin
Expires on or After
Other Products from this Brand
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.