Suprox 10mg Tablet
Suprox 10 MG Description
Suprox Tablet is used for the treatment of peripheral vascular disease to increase blood flow in the blood vessels. It contains isoxsuprine, which is a vasodilating agent that works by widening the b
ood vessels and improves the blood flow in the hands, feet or brain. It is advised to take Suprox Tablet only if it is prescribed and in the correct doses and exact duration as suggested by the doctor. Do not share your medicines with others even if they have the same symptoms as you do. Try to take the medicine at the same time every day to get optimal results. Before using Suprox Tablet, inform the doctor if you are pregnant, planning a pregnancy or breastfeeding and about your detailed medical history including the medicines you are already taking.
- Duvadilan 10mg TabletBy Abbott India Ltd50 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 183.50₹ 155.9712% CHEAPER₹ 3.12/Tablet
- Tidilan 10mg TabletBy Juggat Pharma30 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 98.80₹ 83.9821% CHEAPER₹ 2.8/Tablet
- Gestakind 10mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Mankind Pharmaceuticals Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 34.60₹ 29.4117% CHEAPER₹ 2.94/Tablet
Uses of Suprox 10 MG
Contraindications of Suprox 10 MG
- If you are allergic to isoxsuprine or any of the ingredients of Suprox Tablet.
- If you have low blood pressure.
- If you have fast/irregular heartbeats.
- If you have any recent bleeding conditions.
Side effects of Suprox 10 MG
Precautions and Warnings of Suprox 10 MG
Other General Warnings
Mode of Action of Suprox 10 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Suprox 10 MG
Interactions of Suprox 10 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Suprox Tablet may interact with other medicines or sometimes other medicines may interfere with Suprox Tablet if taken along.
- Also, you should inform your doctor if you have a planned surgery or any vaccination scheduled.
- Discuss with your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbal preparations you are taking.
- Especially, if you are on certain medications like antihypertensives, antipsychotics like risperidone, muscle relaxant like tizanidine, etc.
Storage and disposal of Suprox 10 MG
Dosage of Suprox 10 MG
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Is Suprox a blood thinner?
Q: What are the side effects of Suprox?
Q: Can Suprox be taken on an empty stomach?
Q: How long does it take for Suprox to work?
Q: What is the dose of Suprox?
- CDSCO [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2021 [cited 7 May 2022]
- Drugs H. Isoxsuprine: MedlinePlus Drug Information [Internet]. Medlineplus.gov. 2021 [cited 7 May 2022]
- DailyMed - ISOXSUPRINE HYDROCHLORIDE tablet [Internet]. Dailymed.nlm.nih.gov. 2021 [cited 7 May 2022]
- Drugs and Lactation Database (LactMed) [Internet]. Ncbi.nlm.nih.gov. 2021 [cited 7 May 2022]