Strench 500mg Tablets
Strench 500 MG Description
Strench Tablet is used in the prevention & control of abnormal bleeding during menstruation and in conditions like dysfunctional uterine bleeding. It prevents and treats bleeding from the small vesse
ls. It contains ethamsylate as its active constituent. This medicine should be taken as directed by the doctor and in doses and duration as prescribed.
Uses of Strench 500 MG
Contraindications of Strench 500 MG
- If you are allergic to this medicine or any other ingredients of Strench Tablet
- If you suffer from an autoimmune disorder known as porphyria
Side effects of Strench 500 MG
- Stomach pain
- Stomach discomfort
Precautions and Warnings of Strench 500 MG
Other General Warnings
- You are pregnant, breastfeeding or have any existing medical condition.
- You are on other medications, supplements or following any complementary or integrative health approaches.
- You are scheduled to have any medical examination (lab tests).
- Women must undergo gynaecological examination before starting the treatment.
Mode of Action of Strench 500 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Strench 500 MG
- Strench Tablet should be taken as directed by your doctor.
- Swallow it whole with a glass of water, do not cut, break or chew the medicine.
- It can be taken with food.
- It would be best if you took it at a fixed time for optimal results.
- You should not consume it more than that prescribed by your doctor.
Interactions of Strench 500 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Strench Tablet works or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
Storage and disposal of Strench 500 MG
- Store Strench Tablet in a clean and dry place, protected from moisture, sunlight and heat.
- Keep the medicine away from children and pets.