Softeron Z Capsule
Softeron Z is a dietary supplement. It contains a combination of ferrous fumarate (iron), vitamin B9 (Folic acid), copper and docusate sodium as the active ingredients. Softeron Z capsules are hemati
ic used to treat different types of anaemia and as an iron dietary supplement. You should take these capsules as advised by the doctor for the prescribed duration. Also, inform your doctor about your detailed medical history, including all the medicines or other supplements you are currently taking.
|You Save||₹9.83 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Vitamin B9 / Folic Acid / Folate(750.0 Mcg) + Iron(54.0 Mg) + Copper(1.0 Mg) + Docusate Sodium(50.0 Mg)|
|Uses||Iron supplement, dietary supplement|
Ingredients and Benefits
Uses of SOFTERON Z CAPSULE
Precautions and Warnings of SOFTERON Z CAPSULE
Other General Warnings
- You have existing medical conditions or a family history of a medical condition.
- You are on other medications, supplements or complementary or integrative health approaches.
- You must not take a Softeron Z capsule if you are allergic to any of its components.
- You have a planned surgery or operation. You may be asked to stop taking the medicines at least 2-3 weeks before the procedure.
- Dietary supplements are intended to supplement the diets of some people and must not be a substitute for a well-balanced, varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Directions for Use of SOFTERON Z CAPSULE
- Take Softeron Z capsule as advised by your doctor.
- Preferably take it one hour before a meal, and avoid taking tea or coffee along with the supplement.
- You should not consume dietary supplements more than the stated recommended daily dose.
Storage and disposal of SOFTERON Z CAPSULE
- Store Softeron Z at room temperature in a clean and dry place.
- Keep it away from children and pets.