Sizopin 200mg Tablet
Sizopin 200 MG Description
Sizopin 200 mg Tablet is a medication used in the treatment of schizophrenia (a mental illness that causes hallucinations or delusions and impairs a person's ability to think and act). Sizopin 200
mg Tablet can be taken with or without food. However, it is recommended that you take it at the same time each day for optimal pharmacological effects. Finish the entire treatment and do not skip any doses even if you feel better. Some common side effects of Sizopin 200 mg Tablet include increased perspiration, visual disturbance, and reduced blood pressure. If these side effects worsen in time or are persistent, see your doctor right away. Sizopin 200 mg Tablet is not a habit-forming medicine.
Uses of Sizopin 200 MG
- As per CDSCO, Sizopin 200 mg Tablet has usage,
- Treatment of schizophrenia
Contraindications of Sizopin 200 MG
- If you have a past history of allergic reaction to clozapine or any inactive components of Sizopin 200 mg Tablet.
Side effects of Sizopin 200 MG
- Increased Sweating
- Impaired vision
- Low blood pressure
Precautions and Warnings of Sizopin 200 MG
Other General Warnings
- You have diabetes and dyslipidemia. Sizopin 200 mg Tablet has the potential to raise blood sugar and lipid levels. Your doctor may recommend monitoring blood sugar, cholesterol, and fat levels, as well as body weight, on a regular basis....
- Your blood cell count is low. The blood cell count, particularly WBC, may be reduced with Sizopin 200 MG Tablet (neutrophils). Any symptoms during therapy, such as a fever or weakness, should be reported to your doctor. Your doctor may advise that you have your blood cell count checked on a regular basis....
- You have had any previous experience with signs of withdrawal. You may suffer greater negative effects if you suddenly stop taking Sizopin 200 MG Tablet, especially if you've been taking a high dose for a long period. Your doctor may recommend a gradual dose reduction to reduce these side effects. Do not stop using this medication without first visiting your doctor....
- Sizopin Tablet is not suitable for children below 16 years of age.
Mode of Action of Sizopin 200 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Sizopin 200 MG
- Take Sizopin 200 mg Tablet as a whole once with a glass of water or as directed by your doctor.
- Do not chew, crush, or break it.
- Sizopin 200 mg Tablet can be taken with or without food.
- For optimal pharmacological effects, take Sizopin 200 mg Tablet at the same time every day.
Interactions of Sizopin 200 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Sizopin 200 mg Tablet should not be consumed with the following medications:
- Ketoconazole: When combined with ketoconazole or other medicines that can cause an abnormal heart rhythm, this medication should be used with caution. Any indications of an abnormal heartbeat or difficulty breathing should be reported to a doctor right once. The results of cardiac evaluation tests should be monitored on a regular basis. ...
- Tramadol: When combined with Sizopin, tramadol may raise the risk of seizures. This interaction is more likely to occur in the elderly and in people who have suffered a head injury.
- Antidiabetic medications: Antidiabetic medications may not have the desired effect when combined with Sizopin. Blood glucose levels must be monitored on a regular basis. If you experience any symptoms such as excessive thirst or increased urine frequency, contact your doctor. Dose modifications should be performed according to the clinical situation....
- Antihypertensives: If these medicines are taken together, you may suffer hypotensive symptoms such as dizziness and lightheadedness. Blood pressure should be checked on a regular basis. Under the guidance of the doctor, appropriate dose changes or medicine substitution should be undertaken....
- Blood counts should be monitored if the above medicines are needed or taken with Sizopin Tablet.
- At the time of prescribing, inform your doctor about all medicines and supplements you are currently using to avoid side effects associated with drug interaction.
Interactions with food items
- No information on the interaction of Sizopin 200 mg Tablet with food is available. Unless advised otherwise, you can continue with your regular diet.