Silotime D Strip Of 10 Capsules
By INTAS PHARMACEUTICALS LTD
10 Capsule(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
15 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Silotime D Capsule contains a combination of Silodosin and Dutasteride, which are used for the treatment of enlarged prostate gland in men. This medicine should be taken after the doctor's advice. Do
not self-medicate. Silotime D Capsule helps in easing the symptoms of benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) like difficulty in passing urine, frequent urination, increased frequency of urination at night or inability to empty the bladder. This medicine is not meant to be used for the treatment of prostate cancer....
Uses of Silotime D Strip Of 10 Capsules
Silotime D Capsule is used for the treatment of enlarged prostate gland in men (benign prostatic hyperplasia).
Contraindications of Silotime D Strip Of 10 Capsules
- If you are allergic to Silodosin, Dutasteride or any other ingredient of this medicine.
- If you suffer from a severe disorder of the liver or kidneys.
- If you are a female or a child.
- If you are taking medicines like ketoconazole, itraconazole, ritonavir or cyclosporine.
Side effects of Silotime D Strip Of 10 Capsules
- Low blood pressure
- Congestion in nose
- Problem in ejaculation
Precautions and Warnings of Silotime D Strip Of 10 Capsules
Can I take Silotime D Capsule during pregnancy?
Silotime D Capsule should not be taken by any pregnant women in any case.
Can I take Silotime D Capsule while breastfeeding?
Use of Silotime D Capsule is contraindicated for nursing mothers.
Can I drive if I have consumed Silotime D Capsule?
Silotime D Capsule may lead to changes in blood pressure at times. Do not drive until you are sure that you are alert and stable to drive.
Can I consume alcohol with Silotime D Capsule?
Alcohol is not known to interact with this medicine. However, if you consume alcohol too often, discuss it with your doctor.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You suffer from low or high blood pressure.
- You suffer from any eye disorder or planning to get eye surgery.
- You suffer from heart diseases.
- You have any fungal or viral infection.
- You are taking medicines for lowering immunity.
- You may experience problems in ejaculation, which will get back to normal once this medicine is stopped.
- Do not give this medicine to women or children.
Mode of Action of Silotime D Strip Of 10 Capsules
How Does It Work?
Silotime D Capsule contains Silodosin which facilitates the flow of urine and relieves the discomfort due to the enlarged prostate gland while Dutasteride reduces the size of the enlarged prostate gla
nd. Together, both these medicines help in controlling the symptoms of benign prostatic hyperplasia in men....
Directions for Use of Silotime D Strip Of 10 Capsules
- Silotime D Capsule should be taken as directed by your doctor.
- Swallow it whole with a glass of water. Do not cut, break or chew the medicine.
- It should be taken with or after having your meal.
- It would be best if you took it at a fixed time for optimal results.
- You should not consume it more than that prescribed by your doctor.
Interactions of Silotime D Strip Of 10 Capsules
Interactions with other medicines
- Antifungal medicines such as ketoconazole, itraconazole, Immunosuppressant medicine such as cyclosporine and antiviral medicine such as ritonavir should be avoided with Silotime D Capsule.
- Concomitant use of blood pressure medicines should be done with caution, as it may lead to excessive lowering of blood pressure.
- Discuss with your doctor about any other medicines, herbal preparations and supplements you are taking currently to avoid interactions.
Storage and disposal of Silotime D Strip Of 10 Capsules
- Store below 30°C in a cool and dry place.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
Dosage of Silotime D Strip Of 10 Capsules
If you have taken too much of this medicine, contact your doctor or reach out to the nearest hospital immediately as your blood pressure may drop and affect heart function as well.
Missed a Dose
If you have missed to take any dose of this medicine, take it as soon as you remember. If it's already time for the next dose, skip the missed dose and follow the regular dosing schedule.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Does Silotime D Capsule cure prostate cancer?
A: Silotime D Capsule works for non-cancerous enlargement of the prostate gland. It has no direct effect to cure prostate cancer.
Q: Does Silotime D Capsule affect fertility?
A: Silotime D Capsule can lead to problems in ejaculation and low sperm count till you take the medicine. This problem reverses back to normal after you stop taking the medicine.
Q: Should I reduce my water intake to relieve frequent urge of urination?
A: Do not reduce your water intake. It is important to stay hydrated. Consult your doctor and take proper treatment for the increased urge to urinate.
Last Updated on: 22 Mar 2021 | 02:27 PM (IST)
The information provided herein is accurate, updated and complete as per the best practices of the Company. Please note that this information should not be treated as a replacement for physical medical consultation or advice. We do not guarantee the accuracy and the completeness of the information so provided. The absence of any information and/or warning to any drug shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance of the Company. We do not take any responsibility for the consequences arising out of the aforementioned information and strongly recommend you for a physical consultation in case of any queries or doubts. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed
Offers Just for you
Flat 20% off + 20% cashback on your 1st medicine order
Get FLAT ₹150 instant discount via select ICICI debit and credit cards.
1 Lakh+ Products
We maintain strict quality controls on all our partner retailers, so that you always get standard quality products.
100% secure and trusted payment protection
We have a new and dynamic return window policy for medicines and healthcare items. Refer FAQs section for more details.
Our Payment Partners
© 2021 PharmEasy. All Rights Reserved