Salisone Lotion 10ml
By GARY PHARMACEUTICALS PVT LTD
10ml Lotion in Bottle
Inclusive of all taxes
7 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Salisone Lotion 10ml Description
Salisone Lotion is a topical preparation used for the treatment of various inflammatory skin conditions such as dry fishy skin, itching, swelling, skin hardening, etc. It contains betamethasone and salicyclic acid as active ingredient. Salisone acts by inhibiting the action of inflammatory substance within the body and softening the top layer of the skin by facilitating the desired action. Apply this Lotion as directed by your doctor. Wash your hands and area of application before applying. You should not used this Lotion for any other condition other than it is prescribed for. Inform your doctor about all the medical condition and medication history, before starting this treatment....
|You Save||₹8.37 (15% on MRP)|
|Best Offer||Use Code: GRAND18 & get flat 18% OFF + up to Rs.1000 surprise cashback|
|Contains||Salicylic Acid(3.0 %),Betamethasone(0.025 %)|
|Uses||Inflammatory skin condition|
|Side effects||Burning, itching, irritation, skin peeling|
|Classification||DRUGS FOR PSORIASIS|
Check more medicines with composition as Salicylic Acid(3.0 %) + Betamethasone(0.025 %)
Uses of Salisone Lotion 10ml
Salisone Lotion is used for the treatment of various inflammatory skin conditions such as keratosis (skin hardening), ichthysis (itching due to dry skin), lichen planus (rash, swelling and irritation of skin or mouth) & dry scaly conditions of skin....
Contraindications of Salisone Lotion 10ml
- If you are allergic to betamethasone, salicyclic acid or any other ingredient of Salisone Lotion.
- If you have pimples, itching without redness of skin, mouth, perianal or genital itching.
- If you have some viral, bacterial or fungal infections of the skin.
- If you have any other skin conditions such as nappy rash, cold sores, chickenpox, etc.
Side effects of Salisone Lotion 10ml
- Skin peeling
- Inflammation of hair follicle (foliculitis)
Precautions and Warnings of Salisone Lotion 10ml
Can I take Salisone Lotion during pregnancy?
There is limited information about the effect of Salisone Lotion on pregnancy. This medicine is to be applied on topical surfaces and the quantities which might get absorbed from the skin is too little and there are rare chances of absorption. Still this medicine should be used under medical supervision by a pregnant woman.
Can I take Salisone Lotion while breastfeeding?
There is limited information about the passing of Salisone Lotion into the breast milk. Thus, it is recommended to avoid applying this medicince on breast while breast feeding. Talk to your doctor for more information.
Can I drive if I have consumed Salisone Lotion?
As Salisone Lotion is a topical medicine, it is unlikely to affect the ability to drive and operate machines.
Can I consume alcohol with Salisone Lotion?
There is limited information about the effects of Salisone Lotion with alcohol but you should avoid taking alcohol in excessive amount.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You had a previous allergic reaction with any other steroid.
- You develop irritation or superinfection after using this Lotion.
- Your symptoms do not improve within 7 days of treatment.
- This Lotion should not be applied to eyes, mouth, open wounds or face. In case of such an exposure, you should wash the affected part with lots of water.
- Use with this cream to be limited to 5 days in children or when applied on the face.
- You experience any visual disturbance after applying this Lotion.
Mode of Action of Salisone Lotion 10ml
How Does It Work?
- Betamethasone is a topical steroid that attaches to steroid receptors present on cells. It acts by stopping the inflammatory process and decrease the production of substances causing inflammation. As a result, pain, redness, swelling and itching decreases....
- Salicylic acid acts by softening the top layer of the skin, and enables the betamethasone to penetrates easily and perform its action.
Directions for Use of Salisone Lotion 10ml
- Use this medicine as directed by your doctor.
- For external use only, apply it on healthy skin surface free from cuts and wounds.
- Wash your hands before and after using this medicine unless your hands are the area to be treated.
- In case your eyes come in contact with this medicine rinse your eyes with clean water immediately.
Interactions of Salisone Lotion 10ml
Interactions with other medicines
Since Salisone Lotion is to be used externally on the skin it is less likely to interact with other medicines. However, you should always consult your doctor if you are taking other medicines for treating other health conditions....
Storage and disposal of Salisone Lotion 10ml
- Store Salisone Lotion at ir below 25° C.
- Protect it from light and moisture.
- Recap the Lotion after each use tightly.
Dosage of Salisone Lotion 10ml
As Salisone Lotion is meant for external application cases of overdose are unlikely. However, upon accidental ingestion contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital. If you have applied extra quantities of it wipe the out the excess of the medicine with tissue or cotton...
Missed a Dose
If you have missed to apply this Lotion, apply it as soon as possible. Do not over apply this medicine just to compensate for the missed dose.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Can Salisone Lotion be used for pimples or acne?
A: No, Salisone Lotion should not be used for acne and pimples or any skin conditions for which the root cause is not clear. It can worsen acne. It should only be used if your doctor prescribes the medicine.
Q: Can I stop taking Salisone Lotion when I feel better?
A: No, you should continue using Salisone Lotion for as long as advised by your treating physician, even if you feel better. Your symptoms may reduce early but it takes time for the infection to be completely healed.
Q: What should I do if my eyes come in contact with Salisone Lotion?
A: If you get Lotion in your eyes, rinse with water straight away. Keep your eyes open when you rinse. If you still feel any discomfort contact a doctor or visit a hospital right away.
- Diprosalic Ointment - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 26 May 2022]
- Diprosalic® 0.05% w/w / 3% w/w Ointment [Internet]. Hpra.ie. 2022 [cited 26 May 2022]
- DIPROSALIC® Lotion and Ointment [Internet]. Merck.ca. 2022 [cited 26 May 2022]
- CDSCO [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2022 [cited 26 May 2022]
Expires on or After
Understanding FPG, PPG & HbA1c Numbers In Diabetes
Common Diseases You Should Be Wary About This Rainy Season
Frequently Asked Questions On Diabetes And Obesity
Common Illnesses During Monsoons In India
Your Healthcare App Now Has Beauty Products Too!
Can Home Remedies Help With Cataracts?
How Good Are Exercises For Cataracts? Know more.
Gift Your First Superhero The Power Of Unbeatable Health
6 Foods That Will Help You Deal With Hydrocele
Foods To Eat And Avoid With Varicocele
Sitopaladi Churna: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects & More!
Munakka: Benefits, Side Effects, Precautions and More!
Kanchanar Guggulu: Benefits, Side Effects, Precautions & More!
Nagkesar – Benefits, Uses, Side Effects & More!
Ashokarishta: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects, Precautions & More!
Amaltas – Uses, Benefits, Side Effects & More!
Kaunch Beej: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects, Precautions & More!
Jatamansi: Uses, Benefits, Precautions & More!
Kalmegh: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects, Precautions & More!
Sarpagandha – Uses, Benefits, Side Effects, Precautions & More!
Chandraprabha Vati: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects, Precautions & More!
Home Remedies That Ease Your Hydrocele
6 Safe And Simple Exercises For Hydrocele
Ramsay Hunt Syndrome: What Is This Rare Condition?
How Is Internet Addiction Affecting Your Mental Health?
Kiwi: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Star Anise: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Saffron: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Jackfruit: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Safe Stretching Exercises You Can Try If Suffering From Phimosis
Pomegranate: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects, and More!
Things You Shouldn’t Do Before And After Sex
Black Cardamom: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Galangal: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Baby Hygiene: Everything You Should Know
Breaking Down The Baby’s Growth Stages | 0-5 Years
Lady Finger : Uses, Benefits, Side effects and More!
Amla Juice: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Aloe Vera Juice: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Phimosis – Causes, Symptoms And Remedies
Orange: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Guide To The Third-Trimester Of Pregnancy For Expecting Moms
Lychee: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Effective Home Remedies for Anti-Ageing
Best Home Remedies For Hangover
Exercises To Do If You Suffer From Varicocele
Varicocele – Symptoms, Causes, Home Remedies
The Link Between Our Gut And Overall Well-being
Can Aerobic Exercises Improve Your Overall Health?
Natural Home Remedies for Tooth Decay