S Vocita Ls Tablet
S Vocita Ls Tablet Description
S Vocita Ls Tablet manages depression and panic disorders. It works by increasing the amount of serotonin, a natural substance in the brain that maintains mental balance. S Vocita Ls Tablet should be
taken as prescribed by your doctor. The duration and dose of taking the tablet vary depending on your condition and age. Side effects of S Vocita Ls Tablet include excessive sleepiness, headache, and inability to remember things. You must consult your doctor before starting treatment with tablet and get complete information on its potential side effects and benefits.
|₹15.36 (14% on MRP)
|Citalopram(10.0 Mg) + Clonazepam(0.25 Mg)
|Depression, Panic disorder
|Headache, nausea, drowsiness, dry mouth, excessive sweating
|ANTI-ANXIETY AND ANTI-DEPRESSANT
Uses of S Vocita Ls Tablet
- Panic Disorders (sudden, unexpected fear) include fear of open spaces or crowds.
Contraindications of S Vocita Ls Tablet
- If you are allergic to citalopram, or clonazepam or any one of the components of this tablet.
- If you are taking medicines categorised under Monoamine Oxidase Inhibitors (MAOIs) (a type of medicine that is used to manage depression), such as moclobemide or linezolid.
- If you are taking medicines such as pimozide for mental illness.
- If you are born with or suffering from a heart problem that may cause an irregular heartbeat.
- If you are taking medicine, that may result in an irregular heartbeat.
Side effects of S Vocita Ls Tablet
- Drowsiness or changes in sleep pattern
- Excessive sweating and dry mouth
Precautions and Warnings of S Vocita Ls Tablet
Other General Warnings
- You are suffering from liver, kidney, or heart diseases.
- You are suffering from epilepsy or any history of fits or seizures.
- You are suffering from problems in your eye such as glaucoma (increased pressure in your eyes leading to eye pain and headache).
- You are diabetic.
- You are suffering or have suffered from bleeding disorders or taking any medicine that may make your blood thin.
- You are taking a diet with low sodium content or taking medicine to manage high blood pressure.
- You recently suffered from a heart attack.
Mode of Action of S Vocita Ls Tablet
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of S Vocita Ls Tablet
- S Vocita Ls Tablet must be taken as per the doctor’s prescription.
- You can take S Vocita Ls Tablet with or without food.
- Make sure to swallow the S Vocita Ls Tablet as a whole and do not chew, crush or break it.
- S Vocita Ls Tablet must be taken at the same time as per prescription.
Interactions of S Vocita Ls Tablet
Interactions with other medicines
- S Vocita Ls Tablet when taken with
- Medicines to treat severe pain (tramadol) - causes serotonin syndrome characterised by muscle spasms, shivering, sweating, and confusion.
- Medicines that lower the chances of bleeding (warfarin) - causes opposite effects and toxicity of warfarin.
- Medicines for migraine (sumatriptan, almotriptan, metoprolol) - causes an increase in the chances of its side effects.
- To manage high blood pressure (diltiazem), antibiotics (erythromycin), acidity medicines (omeprazole, cimetidine) - causes an increase in the severity of heart problems.
- Medicines used for the management of fits or epilepsy (phenytoin, carbamazepine) - causes toxicity of the Vocita tablets.
- Medicines to treat fungal infections (ketoconazole) - makes the Vocita tablet ineffective.
- Any other medicines for the treatment of depression (buprenorphine); Medicines for Parkinson’s disease such as procyclidine - suppresses the brain activity abnormally to even cause coma.
- Painkillers such as ibuprofen and aspirin - increases the risk of gastrointestinal bleeding.
Interactions with food items
- S Vocita Ls Tablet may interact adversely with
- St. John’s Wort (herbal medicine for depression) to produce adverse effects and toxicity of the medicine.
- Tryptophan containing dietary supplements (milk, cheese, oats) increases side effects.