S Vocita 10mg Tablet
S Vocita 10 MG Description
S Vocita Tablet belongs to the class of selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRIs). It aids in the regulation of serotonin levels in the body. S Vocita Tablet is used to treat depression and gen
eralised anxiety disorder. This medicine is used to treat obsessive-compulsive disorder and generalised anxiety disorder by boosting the level of serotonin in the brain. It can make you feel more easygoing and boost your problem-solving skills. If you have irregular heartbeats or are allergic to particular chemicals in the medicine, you should seek medical advice first. Furthermore, this medicine may be dangerous to a pregnant woman. If you have a liver or renal illness history, talk to your doctor. Before taking this medication, you should speak with a psychiatrist. Within 2 to 3 hours after an oral dose, 15 to 60 minutes after an intramuscular dose, and two to three minutes after an intravenous dose, the primary ingredient of S Vocita Tablet reaches its peak effect.
|You Save||₹12.14 (15% on MRP)|
|Uses||Anxiety disorder, Panic disorder, OCD|
|Side effects||Confusion, Convulsions, Decreased urine output, Fast heartbeat, Constipation, Diarrhea, Dry mouth|
Uses of S Vocita 10 MG
- Treats depression
- Relieves anxiety symptoms
- Reduces panic attacks
- Treats Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
Contraindications of S Vocita 10 MG
- If you have a known allergy to S Vocita 10 tablets or other components.
- If you have heart problems, it may worsen your condition.
- If you have epilepsy and seizures.
- If you have taken MAOIs (Monoamine oxidase inhibitors) prior to 14 days.
- If you have angle-closure glaucoma. (eye issue)
- If you have renal impairment or are on medication for kidney disorders, S Vocita 10 tablets can be unsafe for you.
Side effects of S Vocita 10 MG
- Chest Pain
- Shortness Of Breath
- Change In Taste
- Abdominal Pain
- Acid Or Sour Stomach
Precautions and Warnings of S Vocita 10 MG
Other General Warnings
- You have sudden mood swings or suicidal thoughts.
- You have elderly and bedridden patients living with you because the danger of side effects is more than healthy people.
- You have personality disorders or brain syndrome.
Mode of Action of S Vocita 10 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of S Vocita 10 MG
- S Vocita tablets can be taken with or without food, although it is best to take them at a fixed time every day.
- Take S Vocita tablets in the dose and duration as advised by your psychiatrist.
- Take S Vocita with a glass of water and swallow your pills whole.
- The doctor will decide the dose and frequency of administration.
Interactions of S Vocita 10 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- The desired effect of contraceptive tablets will not be attained if S Vocita and Estradiol medicines are taken at the same time.
- You might experience nausea or vomiting, increased or decreased urination, abrupt weight gain, and fluid retention if Amikacin and S Vocita are taken together. This interaction is more likely if you have kidney problems....
Interactions with food items
- Grapefruit juice is reported to interact with S Vocita.
Storage and disposal of S Vocita 10 MG
Dosage of S Vocita 10 MG
Missed a Dose
Dr. Varsha Parihar
MBBS, MD (Community Medicine)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: How long does S-Vocita Tablet take to work?
Q: Is it safe to take S-Vocita Tablet?
Q: What will happen if I stop using the S Vocita 10 tablet once I feel better?
Q: Are there any cautions to be aware of when using an S Vocita 10 Tablet?
- Drug Information Portal - U.S. National Library of Medicine - Quick Access to Quality Drug Information [Internet]. Druginfo.nlm.nih.gov. 2021 [cited 23 December 2021]. Available from:
- Escitalopram [Internet]. Ncbi.nlm.nih.gov. 2021 [cited 23 December 2021]. Available from:
- DailyMed - ESCITALOPRAM- escitalopram oxalate tablet, film coatedESCITALOPRAM- escitalopram oxalate tablet, film coated [Internet]. Dailymed.nlm.nih.gov. 2021 [cited 23 December 2021]. Available from:
- CDSCO [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2021 [cited 23 December 2021]. Available from: